PDA

View Full Version : Blown Fuse??? Help

MyGarbageLXi
08-27-2002, 04:12 PM
hey guys sorry i dont know exactly wher to put this Thread but heres the problem...My battery died about 3 months ago becaue my little brother was playing in my car and left the door open whic consequential left the Dome light on causing the bettery to die, so i got the battery replaced and all taht good stuff and had my car fixed and just got it home today, so i get in and drive it around u konw the usual and when i get home its late (dark) and i open the door and the lights dont come on (Dome Nor Couresy), but the dome still wroks when i turn it on maually (using ht e Swtich, i tried toggling the switch a littl when the doors are open but it doesnt work, eveen when the switch is in the middle where its suposta be so i ve gota question for u all is it a blown fuse ??? wat is it?? BTW i also tried toggleing the Door switch (in the crevas between the door and its Molding) but that doesn work either;l:confused: :confused: :confused: help

damackz
08-27-2002, 05:04 PM
try technical ;) i dunno wouldnt be the fuse well i wouldnt think it would be cuz the dome light still works..........hmm try opening another door and see how that works........ :pimp:

MyGarbageLXi
08-28-2002, 06:56 PM
no didnt werk