PDA

View Full Version : JBL Subs?

sinisterfuzzy
07-27-2006, 08:09 PM
If you've had JBL Subs of any kind how did you like them?

mkymonkey
07-27-2006, 08:49 PM
i had some a long time ago...like when i was 15 lol. i didnt like them one bit. they had a bit of distortion in them and couldnt get them to bump right then i blew them up. lol i dont remember the model but i wouldnt buy them again. the only jbl subs ive heard that sound good are their high end shit. saw them in a bmw at the LA Auto Show. sounded nice and crisp :D other than that i wouldnt buy them for myself

crazykamper
07-28-2006, 08:32 AM
what kinda subs would you buy??? im still looking in to the elemental designs ones. but i donno, wanna figure out what i wanna get myself....

http://www.edesignaudio.com/us.php (thats what i am thinking of getting, its the company site, dont know what sub i wanna get yet...)

mkymonkey
07-28-2006, 10:26 AM
lol to tell you the truth, at the moment im the wrong guy to ask about subs. im a pretty stuborn person in real life (i mean away from this forum) so i stick to one brand until i buy or experience another (takes ages lol). so if you ask me what sub should you get, i'd be like get an alpine or a jl.....so wrong guy to ask bro :(