PDA

View Full Version : randomly logged out :S

A18A
07-30-2006, 09:52 PM
hey i just noticed in the last week or 2 everytime i click a link on this website it logs me out, then when i log back in it takes for ever to load which is wierd. im using mozilla firefox version 1.5.0.5, as always. i havnt changed any cookie settings or anything, ive done a fresh install as well, just wondering if something went wrong here. and if i leave the tab open for a while, come back later, click on a link and it logs me out :S so it only logs me out after a while or when i click on a link that opens a new tab to the 3geez website :help: i have to open a new tab and copy the link into it so i dont get logged out :( :help: hope you understand

Cheeseburger
07-30-2006, 10:05 PM
maybe its a hint form someone telling you that they dont want you here :dunno:

A18A
07-30-2006, 10:41 PM
maybe its a hint form someone telling you that they dont want you here :dunno:
:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :jaw: :eek5: ugh i just got :Owned: lol

edit: lol with the night race skin on it looks like the :bowrofl: smiley is falling on the ground hahaha

87accordlxi
07-31-2006, 05:38 AM
Some links point to 3geez.com, and others point to www.3geez.com (http://www.3geez.com). The two URLs use two different cookies. If you're logged in, and then get logged out after clicking a link, just log back in. And make sure "remember me" is checked when you log in, or else the cookie will expire in a short period of time.

ESDEEZ
07-31-2006, 06:35 AM
same thing happens to me

A18A
07-31-2006, 06:49 AM
:D all fixed :)