PDA

View Full Version : model confused

ESDEEZ
07-31-2006, 05:35 AM
last year I started collecting 3g licence plates. in the uk there is an internet based system that lets you type in the no plate and it gives you the car model. the great thing was you could spot say a 1987 civic, key in a no slightly differant and it would give you a differant car of the same batch such as a 3g accord and its model i.e ex,exi,mt (manule transmision) and so on.some models came up that i did't know of here are some.
4g ex
4-axi
gsi (one i actulaly saw and it was red . A 16 maybe)

smufguy
07-31-2006, 05:42 AM
I am having trouble trying to understand what you mean exactly. :huh:

ghettogeddy
07-31-2006, 05:48 AM
last year I started collecting 3g licence plates. in the uk there is an internet based system that lets you type in the no plate and it gives you the car model. the great thing was you could spot say a 1987 civic key in a no slightly differant and it would give you a differant car of the same batch as a 3g and its model i.e ex,exi,mt (man trans) and so on.some modwls came up that i did't know of here are some.
4g ex
4-axi
gsi (one i actulaly saw and it was red . A 16 mabey

models in the us were slightly dif then euro im not sure but the 4th gen accords were pritty close in looks to the 3rd gen one dif here is the flip up lights and its also possblie that the plates were switched to fool the police

ESDEEZ
07-31-2006, 06:09 AM
models in the us were slightly dif then euro im not sure but the 4th gen accords were pritty close in looks to the 3rd gen one dif here is the flip up lights and its also possblie that the plates were switched to fool the police

when it says 4g it aint refering to da 4th gen model as the no plate was a 87 and i saw it was diffenetly a 3gee

ghettogeddy
07-31-2006, 06:13 AM
well im not sure u might want to talk to "the watcher"he normaly has the amswers to these wierd questions

ESDEEZ
07-31-2006, 06:32 AM
thewatcher?