PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

Bglad420
08-07-2006, 03:00 PM
Well I finally ordered a new Magnaflow for my car to get rid of that damn noisy ass muffler that I regret ever buying, and I also got off my lazy ass and ordered some Tokico HP's to finally lower my car (I've had springs for over a year, and have been waiting to get shocks/struts) Damn I should have bought this crap along time ago. But a question, I want to replace all the crap for the struts, like top hats and stuff, any recomendations, and I suppose I mide aswell put new bushings in to, so recomendations, and rough prices?? I'll post pics as soon as I get everything.

A20A1
08-07-2006, 03:04 PM
What was the noisy muffler you regretted buying?

BTW: who bought the twin loop?

szvosec
08-07-2006, 03:04 PM
OEM cost me about $115 for the front end, i would imagine the same for rear

MessyHonda
08-07-2006, 04:19 PM
well when i changed my shocks on the DX most of the stuff looked fine and the Dx has 155k when i changed it....i have some Tokicos in my room since i still have to trade the lowering springs....my Lx-i only has 137k now....oh yeah im puting the rear SE-I brakes....i want to change the bushings also but im not sure ....BUMP

Bglad420
08-07-2006, 07:22 PM
What was the noisy muffler you regretted buying?

BTW: who bought the twin loop?

Some POS I got off some guy on ebay, didn't think it was going to be as loud as it was, but I wanted to try to keep a semi stock look, whatwhat twin loop are you talking about??

Strugglebucket
08-08-2006, 08:39 PM
for the replacement parts, i'd recommend ordering OEM from hondaautomotiveparts.com. also look on rockauto.com and get the parts if they have them made by moog. most of the bushings aren't too expensive, but they add up because there are a lot of them, especially for the rear. also remember that you'll have to pay a machine shop for each bushing you have pushed out/pushed in unless you have access to a press.