PDA

View Full Version : What do u think

3rdgeneration
08-11-2006, 09:16 PM
:sadwave:
Im affraid it may be time.... Just wondering how much u think i could get for my rig.

You could check my cardomain to see what it has, all of that would be going with it package deal, granted the roof paint needs to be redone, and theres some rust to the wheel wells, the interior is pretty shot too. So it needs some elbow grease, it runs but has a minor tranny problem i think, but everything must go with it. Including the rebuilt lxi engine with 50,000 miles on it or that abouts, atleast thats what i was told. everything to do a 5spd swap. the rims you see in the pictures, and the stock steels with brand new all weather tires. Turbo, turbo mani, and down pipe.

I know im kinda all over the place, but what do u think? ball park?
I just finished up with college and im not gonna have the funds or time to finish this project i dont think, so i may need to get rid of her

mkymonkey
08-11-2006, 10:55 PM
you can try 3500 but i doudbt anyone thats not from here will give you that much. remember everyone else in the real world sees your car as a 17yo fixed up honda..... :(

Mike's89AccordLX
08-11-2006, 11:02 PM
Yeah I'm having a tough time trying to sell my accord for $1500 I'm like wtf the rims and stereo are worth $1500.

Good luck man!

MECM
08-11-2006, 11:08 PM
you can try 3500 but i doudbt anyone thats not from here will give you that much. remember everyone else in the real world sees your car as a 17yo fixed up honda..... :(

I fuckin hate that. When I am out driving and I see another 3g I always look at it with respect but I sure don't get the same looks it just goes to show you that there are different people out there. and it is very sad that most of these cars don't get the respect they should.:rant:

mkymonkey
08-11-2006, 11:18 PM
lol yeah tell me about it. everyone tells me...dude sell your car and buy a civic then swap in a b or k series in it...will be hell of a lot faster than what you have now...then i say yeah but its not the same. plus its my car shut the fuck up lol

A18A
08-11-2006, 11:33 PM
i supose if your in the right place at the right time you can get a good price for your car. i seen shitty cars go for around $3000 and im not calling your car shitty or anything lol it's too nice to be called shitty, i love the color!!, but just goes to show you can get a decent price for a old car

Hash_man_Se_i
08-11-2006, 11:40 PM
lol yeah tell me about it. everyone tells me...dude sell your car and buy a civic then swap in a b or k series in it...will be hell of a lot faster than what you have now...then i say yeah but its not the same. plus its my car shut the fuck up lol

Hahaha I get that all the time, my friends usually tell me to get out of honda in general, i say no, then they tell me to buy a civic. They wont say much after I spank their stupid nissans next summer, bwahahahaha

MECM
08-11-2006, 11:40 PM

Yeah I wanted a civic for a long time before I got my car (first car by the way) and I will never (hopefully) get another and if I do then I will just get another 3g. I have too much respect for the 3gs to let them go.

1ajs
08-12-2006, 08:50 AM
cause of are love for these cars we have one of thee ultimate car sites on the net :)

A18A
08-12-2006, 09:01 AM
cause of are love for these cars we have one of thee ultimate car sites on the net :)
one of the 3?!?!?!?!? wtf?!?!?!?! no, your wrong, we got the best car site on the net :D

Hash_man_Se_i
08-12-2006, 09:14 AM
he said THEE not three hahahah... But yes, we do have an excellent forum, so many other forums are just full of bashing and stuff.

ChaseR
08-12-2006, 11:39 AM
not as cool as 8thcivic.com!!!!

REn0
08-12-2006, 11:56 AM
BLASPHEMY!!!!!:bandance: :bandance: :bandance: