PDA

View Full Version : "hot" rockfords

Defiant[YD]
08-27-2002, 07:49 PM
whats the reasonable price for "hot" rockford subs? :flash:

86LX-ihatch
08-28-2002, 03:57 AM
If you are talking stolen, there is no reasonable price. When you are buying equipment you know is stolen that is theft by receiving and is a crime. Just think how you would feel if someone stole your stuff. What comes around goes around.

sanjay
08-28-2002, 04:47 AM
yeah man, don't support criminal activity cause then it won't exist and the rest of us will not have to worry about punks stealing shit from our cars!

offthahook
08-28-2002, 11:14 PM
If you're talking about stolen audio equipment, take it somewhere else. This is one of the best, "kindest" auto forums online. It's because the mods keep it clean. If your question is what I'm assuming, it is the stupidest question ever.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-29-2002, 03:09 PM
FUCK U MAN!! HATE FACKING THIEVES!!! WE WORK HARD TO KEEP OUR CARS LOOKING A CERTAIN WAY!!! DIE FAGIT!!

YK86
08-29-2002, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
Post under administrative review
That was a little harsh assumming Defiant isn't the guy selling it. Anyways, how about I put it this way: it's not worth buying stolen stuff. You have no idea how hard it's been used, no warranty of any kind, if they get stolen from your car you have no reciepts to get any kind of reimbursment from insurance, and it's not likely but if the cops catch you and the serial number matches something from a stolen items list, you are in trouble. Pay the extra $50 or whatever and buy from a store.

89BlackH-Back
08-29-2002, 05:58 PM
depends on how hot the subs are if they are HE2's or HX2's

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-29-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by YK86

That was a little harsh assumming Defiant isn't the guy selling it. Anyways, how about I put it this way: it's not worth buying stolen stuff. You have no idea how hard it's been used, no warranty of any kind, if they get stolen from your car you have no reciepts to get any kind of reimbursment from insurance, and it's not likely but if the cops catch you and the serial number matches something from a stolen items list, you are in trouble. Pay the extra $50 or whatever and buy from a store.

SOUNDS GEWD TO ME!!! JUST PISSES ME OFF!! MY CO-WORKER JUST GOT HIS STOCK 93 CIVIC STOLEN TWO WEEKS AGO!!! SUCKS!!! I WAS GONNA HELP HIM WITH MODS!!! JUST SUCKS DUDE!!! I PARK MY 3GEEEZER ON THE STREETS!!! AND IT SCARES ME A LIL!! HOPE U UNDERSTAND WHERE I AM COMING FROM ( YK )... I DON'T CONDONE THE SALE OF STOLEN MERCHENDISE!!! PPL LIKE URSELF & OTHERS!! WORK HARD!!! FOR WHAT WE HAVE!! ANYWAYS!!! HOOKAS ROCK!!!

Defiant[YD]
08-30-2002, 04:29 PM
oicic.

wellz, yah, i understand about the stolen stuff and shit. but i just wanted to see how cheap i could get subs for. sorry if i pissed anyone off. i was just asking around and this dude just gave me this offer. not like it was good anywayz. again, sorry

87AccordsterLx
09-06-2002, 01:27 PM
some f#ckin punks stole my Sony CDX-M620 $400 cd player awhile back.... F' that shit.... You never realize how bad it feels to get something stolen from you untill it happens to you... It took me months to save up for that shit... working $7.00 a hour, basically min. wage in CA.... but whatever... sorry Im done ranting now :mad:

damackz
09-07-2002, 10:02 AM
yeah stolen shyt is fuked up specially when u get jacked who knows, the dude selling tha subs can come into ur car and jack em again...........yeah really not worth it plus as yasu mentioned u cant claim it for insurance, if u get caught ur screwed and ur supporting theft....................but hey iz ur decision :werd:

87accordlx
09-10-2002, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by damackz
yeah stolen shyt is fuked up specially when u get jacked who knows, the dude selling tha subs can come into ur car and jack em again...........yeah really not worth it plus as yasu mentioned u cant claim it for insurance, if u get caught ur screwed and ur supporting theft....................but hey iz ur decision :werd:
that's what i always thought, when you go to meet the guy to buy them he makes a mental note of your car and steals them in a few weeks and then turns around and sells them back to you

3G Jester
10-18-2002, 09:36 PM
defiant---where u live so i can slap the shit outa yua?

smufguy
10-20-2002, 01:49 PM
easy boys, rumble is not good.

toastyghost
10-20-2002, 04:29 PM
jester count me in, those might be my punch 15's that got jacked. hehe ok i doubt it but just on principle... :flame:

socal3rdgen
10-20-2002, 04:40 PM
i dont know if you guys know this but our cars a rated one of the easist cars to break into. There was a survey done a while back on which cars are the easist to steal and honda accords especially 3rd gens are really easy. just a fyi.

87AccordsterLx
10-20-2002, 06:14 PM
haha.. thats soooo true man... i know this first hand being that one time I locked my keys in the car... well I was at my friends house and hes lives w/ his aunt and uncle while hes down for college... well his uncle's an all around handyman.. the guy does anything and everything... so i asked him if he had any idea how to break into a car... well he came down to the car with a metal coat hanger and wedged it through the door gasket at the top and in seconds he pulled the lock up... i was happy about getting my keys but damn... I could jacked so easily even with my doors locked.... Thats like over $1000 worth of audio equipment gone in minnutes.....

Slammin88accord
10-23-2002, 05:28 PM
Some bast@rd broke in my car, popped my passenger lock, ripped up my dash getting my $250(it was 2 yrs. old) JVC with face (I lived in a retirement community). They used the lever that was THANKFULLY locked and they couldn't get into the trunk to get my 2 12's and my 250x4 amp and capacitor. I just wanna thank Honda for making that little lock, now the newer Hondas do not have that key lock down by the gas tank, God Bless 3rd Gens. And if you know someone with hot items, tell them that it isn't cool to steal, and it's a sin... that should make them think twice before acquiring my or anyone else's things. Wassup now?

Slammin88accord
10-23-2002, 05:31 PM
Oh yeah, it costed $1,100 to fix- that sucked, daddy was pizzed off that I left it in, and now I have a CODE alarm dual-stage shock sensor to protect my investments. The small screwdriver hole in my dash is now a reminder to take it out before I leave it sitting for the night in the trailor park. Now that I'm up at college, I have my system sitting in the spare bedroom waiting for me to come home and give it electricity, what good is my $250 alarm going to do when it's sound won't reach a single ear but the criminal's ?

3G Jester
11-02-2002, 11:27 PM
dude i locked my trunk lever too so they couldnt nab my subs........but the fuckers just reached over my back seat and pulled em out that way. damn hatchbacks.

i had to do that oce--with a coat hanger. my friend locked his keys in hius convertable and we had to get in it FAST cause he left the top down and it was starting to rain...he didnt want his shit trashed by the rain.

dXsquared
11-02-2002, 11:30 PM
why didnt u just jump in the back?

Travis