PDA

View Full Version : brake/hazard lights

Drucifer
08-18-2006, 10:40 AM
So, the other day, I discovered that my brake lights are dead. Hazards are dead as well, but, they function fine as turn signals. I checked the fuse box. The 15A fuse was blown, so, I popped in an identical fuse. The next day, the fuse was blown again. I'm thinking that the wires might be grounding out somewhere, so I'm checking on that. Does anyone have an idea as to whats causing this problem?
The problem car is a 1982 Accord. So, for now, I drive Camry. Embarassing.

ghettogeddy
08-18-2006, 10:50 AM
hell i just found out that my domelight fuse was bad ive been trying to figure out why it wouldent turn on i it downed oon me to check a fuse

MessyHonda
08-18-2006, 12:52 PM
So, the other day, I discovered that my brake lights are dead. Hazards are dead as well, but, they function fine as turn signals. I checked the fuse box. The 15A fuse was blown, so, I popped in an identical fuse. The next day, the fuse was blown again. I'm thinking that the wires might be grounding out somewhere, so I'm checking on that. Does anyone have an idea as to whats causing this problem?
The problem car is a 1982 Accord. So, for now, I drive Camry. Embarassing.

you can have a short on the wire....this happen on my accord but then i just ran a piece of speaker wire and it worked fine....you might want to check yoru grounds

Drucifer
08-20-2006, 12:03 PM
Thanks. My lights are working again. I use this car as my PizzaMobile. Can't live without it.

loko84hb
08-20-2006, 05:47 PM
hell i just found out that my domelight fuse was bad ive been trying to figure out why it wouldent turn on i it downed oon me to check a fuse

wheres tha fuse?