PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in the mud

halxi
08-19-2006, 10:30 PM
So today after i got off work i took my old 3g out to my girlfriends house to move hay for them, which went well... but about 3/4 of the way through it started to POUR, i wasnt the only one there, there were about 4-5 other cars outside of what was usually there, so i parked in the back of their parking area by their roundpin thinking it would be alright, well the rain came, and right where my car was started to flood. About 3" of water, then the water started to just flow constantly, then it started raining even harder but the water dissapeared. The ground soaked it up and my car sank into about 5" of super thick, super sticky mud, and i have bald tires.

So i go out and try to get it out, and it moves a little, then just stops and gets high centered. So after trying boards, weeds, rocks, everything under the tires and making no progress, we get my girlfriends truck and a chain. Hook it up to the rear tow hook and drag it up and out of the place where it was stuck.

So now my 3g is COVERED in mud, mud all over the interior (window was cracked, tire spray got perfectly through the crack), mud all over the underbody, mud EVERYWHERE.

Ill get a few pics tomorrow, and keep in mind. I hosed down the headlights, tail lights, and windows so i could get home in the dark without any major problems.

A18A
08-19-2006, 10:35 PM
how bad is the crack in the window? that sounded like a shit time :(

halxi
08-19-2006, 10:41 PM
how bad is the crack in the window? that sounded like a shit time :(

ah, windows not CRACKED cracked... i had it rolled down a tad (about 3") is what i meant by Crack lol, sorry.

It sucked. My clothes, shoes, hair, face, body, everything was COVERED in mud. I had to lay down in the mud kuz my tow hook/exhaust was even burried. It was that bad.

A18A
08-19-2006, 10:45 PM
damn that sucks, i supose you hosed yourself down too along with the car??? there would have been no way i woulda walked inside and clog up the brain in the shower lol. as for the window, i thought u ment the front main window lol, i was thinking it looks like a expensive repair, which woulda sucked more :O shoulda got pics of the car stuck in the mud, woulda looked pretty weird. did mud get access to the belts or anything?

2ndGenGuy
08-19-2006, 11:08 PM
Got any pics? :-D

frantik
08-19-2006, 11:32 PM
damn dude that sucks.. lets see that dirty biatch

halxi
08-20-2006, 10:26 AM
i got pics of it dirty sittin in my driveway, but non of the actual STUCK.

Mud was all over the engine bay, ive hosed everything down on the exterior, so now i just gotta wait for all the mud to dry fully on the interior so i can scratch it around until its dirt/dust and vaccum it all up. Mud is EVERYWHERE

A18A
08-20-2006, 10:37 AM
why dont you just take out all the carpet etc.. hang it over something and hose it down? oh yeah, still waiting for the pics =D

MessyHonda
08-20-2006, 11:33 AM
why dont you just take out all the carpet etc.. hang it over something and hose it down? oh yeah, still waiting for the pics =D

that is HELLA WORK DUDE.....im with him and just wait till it drys out and just vaccum it....i took mine to a car wash place and they washed the carpet....makes the car look hella new...

frantik
08-20-2006, 11:46 PM
PICS!!!

and yeah pulling the carpet is a lil silly