PDA

View Full Version : I crashed my 1G

Isma
08-22-2006, 12:35 PM
Hi,
Sometime ago I posted this picture of my 1G
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b385/Ismaelver/philipyauto.jpg
But last friday....I unfortunately crashed it.. and now it looks like this..
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b385/Ismaelver/choque7.jpg
I managed so far to get the head lights, bumper, and grill. But I´m still missing that metal color rim (not sure the exact name of it)that goes all around the head lights, grill and hood´s front end.
Any Idea on how or where can I get this?
I really appreciate all your help.
Regards!!!

2ndGenGuy
08-22-2006, 01:16 PM
Awww! NOOOO!!!! Why is everybody getting in Accidents lately. I'm scared to drive my Accord now. I'm so sad about your car. It was so beautiful! Is there no Junk yards in your area? If not, I know where there is a junk yard by my house that has one. I will ship you the chrome trim that goes on the hood and fender. Its probably not going to look as nice, but you can get it rechromed... I don't think that the grille is the same in the junk yard, but I might see if I can pick it up anyways... It might be a good replacement for temporary... :( :( :(

A20A1
08-22-2006, 01:52 PM
:( awe

offthahook
08-22-2006, 04:15 PM
Man, that sucks! That ride was nice. Hope you can find some parts to get her fixed up. I feel ya on the parts locating.

2nd gen guy-- You have access to a 1G hatch? I have a post in the wanted section of these forums. I need some stuff bro. Hit me up if you know where there is a 1G, pref. an 81 HB.

Hazwan
08-23-2006, 12:22 AM
that sucks :( what did you hit?

kinda scared to drive my car lately. too many idiots here.. they just don't even care for others

Isma
08-23-2006, 03:28 AM
I hit one of those freench cars, Peugeot, a Peugeot 206, model 2005. But believe me, that Peugeot it´s in worst shape than my Honda. Todays cars, specially small ones, are really weak.

Cheeseburger
08-23-2006, 06:24 AM
I hit one of those freench cars, Peugeot, a Peugeot 206, model 2005. But believe me, that Peugeot it´s in worst shape than my Honda. Todays cars, specially small ones, are really weak.

hahaha sweet!!! good luck in getting the car back to being so nice!

2ndGenGuy
08-23-2006, 07:22 AM
2nd gen guy-- You have access to a 1G hatch? I have a post in the wanted section of these forums. I need some stuff bro. Hit me up if you know where there is a 1G, pref. an 81 HB.

Let me know what you need. The guys at this junk yard are kinda dicks, so they won't let me go look at the car unless thier inventory says they've got the part I need. They won't give up any information, I've just seen the car off in the distance. I'm going to ask them if they've got the trim around the bumper and tell them I want to see it before I buy it. I'm pretty sure it's older than an 81, because I asked them if they had an engine for an 81. They said that what they have won't work... Since I'm going to head over there this week for Isma, I can check out what you need too.... PM me.

speedpenguin
08-23-2006, 01:25 PM
That was a nice 1G, I'm sorry it looks like that now.

Civic Accord Honda
09-21-2006, 02:15 AM
dude that sucks