PDA

View Full Version : can somebody get me pictures from their USDM cars please!!

newaccorddriver
08-22-2006, 08:50 PM
if at all possible, can somebody please take a picture of their heater motor control for me? i need a few very specific pictures, so if you can help, i would greatly appreciate it.

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=Accord&catcgry2=1986&catcgry3=4DR+LXI&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=HEATER+UNIT

specifically, i need pictures of part 9, part 10, and where part 10 plugs into in both places, and a picture of part 8.

also, if you can get me a picture of the plugs on part 9, it would be greatly appreciated. i just need to know wether or not i should get the USDM parts as the CaDM probably involves me doing whats basically the injection swap, and since hondas are consistant with their wiring, it might benefit me to use USDM stuff

A18A
08-22-2006, 08:58 PM
why would u needa swap to efi?

newaccorddriver
08-23-2006, 03:58 PM
cause the CaDM cabin harness has the plugs for the motor that controls which thing its set at. the manual and the website that i go to is an american website, so its all USDM. they show different stuff then what i have regardless of the fact that im searching up stuff for an 86 fuel injected. if i dont get an answer soon, i might just swap the cabin harness and probably change my car to 88-89 specs with an 86 spec engine. itll throw out a code, but im going stand alone soon anyways

newaccorddriver
08-27-2006, 09:00 AM
anybody?