PDA

View Full Version : What's the meaning/story behind your ID? (Except for the obvious like my ID)

Stock89LXi
08-24-2006, 02:29 PM
I was wondering what some of you all's IDs refer to, how come you came up with it, etc. Just curious.

ghettogeddy
08-24-2006, 02:34 PM
nickname given to me when i worked a a bike shop(as in mountian and bmx) ablut 7 years ago, due to the way i would fix bikes lol, well the things i would do if we dident have the right tools

MIK3
08-24-2006, 03:03 PM
This thread is ironic. I was just searching for a thread like this just last night to see if it was posted before, and if not I was going to. Looks like you broke the ice...anyhoo

MIK3 is my name, just l33ted a tad. I use to be a member of a Tech Forum, and I liked how it looked, so I kept it. So for all of you who think it's "MikThree"...it's not, lol.

jschatte
08-24-2006, 03:03 PM
mine is the user name i was given in grade 7 to log onto the school computers (I am now in grade 11)
The j is the initial of my first name and the schatte is some of my last name, cause the user name could only be 12 letters

tricky aint it?

Pico
08-24-2006, 03:10 PM
Mine is my last name Pico which everyone thru HS called me including my girlfriends,
I'm one of the oldest out of all my friends and I always try to help them when I can and someone commented that I'm just like their adopted dad, so they started calling me "picopop'

MessyHonda
08-24-2006, 03:16 PM
well i got my nick name in cooking class freshman year of high school...this girl just called me Nasty Jesse and then her partner was Messy Jesse...and then it got stuck... also i like bone thugs and harmony...my nick name was Messybone but when i signed up i put in a wrong email so i could not activate it.

Hash_man_Se_i
08-24-2006, 03:19 PM
A few members know the meaning behind my name... I don't like sharing it on the board though. Its not what you think :P

ghettogeddy
08-24-2006, 03:28 PM
A few members know the meaning behind my name... I don't like sharing it on the board though. Its not what you think :P
oh come on were all adults well if overdosed was here we wouldent be but u get the point

halxi
08-24-2006, 03:38 PM
mines very self explanitory...

HALXI

Honda Accord LX-I

leia
08-24-2006, 03:42 PM
Mine is my name

DBMaster
08-24-2006, 03:45 PM
Well, actually there was a thread like this a couple years ago. I have been the DBMaster since before anyone ever heard of the internet. Maybe it came about in 1985 or so.

The "DB" stands for Dick Brain. There you have it.

Gemini2003
08-24-2006, 03:51 PM
Gemini

My Birthday is
June 15 1983

I made the original Gemini2003... in 2003

MIK3
08-24-2006, 04:02 PM
Mine is just my car year and model nothing special,
but if I could change it I switch to my nickname "picopop"

Just shoot Joe or Ben a PM and they'll change it for ya.

guaynabo89
08-24-2006, 04:04 PM
Well, actually there was a thread like this a couple years ago. I have been the DBMaster since before anyone ever heard of the internet. Maybe it came about in 1985 or so.

The "DB" stands for Dick Brain. There you have it.

for some reason I thought DB was short for decibels. lol

Hey I like hashbrowns too. Especially the small ones at Burger King.:)

Mine is simple Guaynabo is the name of the city in Puerto Rico I was born and grew up in, and the 89 is because i had changed the front end and suspension to 89 specs so everyone thought it was an 89 hatch.

reanimator420
08-24-2006, 04:32 PM
mine is reanimator and is the name of a crazy, crazy movie. i am sure that at least somebody seen it before. that has been my name for ages after i seen the movie.

Toneloc5145
08-24-2006, 04:33 PM
mines very self explanitory...
HALXI
Honda Accord LX-I

Just a side note, it bugs me when people call you Hal. Thats like a old folks name, and your definately not old.

Mine stems from my real name, which is Antone. Most of my friends call me Tone, but one of my friends used to always call my Toneloc, who, by the way, was a 1980's rap artist. But the name stuck in my head and now I always use it as my Id. The 5145 is just random numbers because Toneloc5145 used to be my AIM screen name.

Hash_man_Se_i
08-24-2006, 04:33 PM
oh come on were all adults well if overdosed was here we wouldent be but u get the point

Lol fine... Hashman is my last name ;) ... Throughout school and work and such people always called me by my last name. Its funny when I first meet some people and because of what everyone else calls me they think I'm a drug dealer bahahah.

3rdgenhatchDX
08-24-2006, 04:36 PM
hmmm you may think you know what mine is but you don't...

3 for how many valves per cyl.
r for really freaking fast.
d for doesn't suck gas.
g for gets me from a to b.
e for everybody wants it.
n for nobody gets to ride in it.
h for has potential.
a for a $350 car.
t for Terry... that's my name
c for cost effective.
h for Honda.
D for doesn't die.
X for has no Xtras.

:) now you know

ghettogeddy
08-24-2006, 04:38 PM
Lol fine... Hashman is my last name ;) ... Throughout school and work and such people always called me by my last name. Its funny when I first meet some people and because of what everyone else calls me they think I'm a drug dealer bahahah.

so who to u pronounce it

mia
08-24-2006, 04:51 PM
my real name is maria and my husband thought that mia would be cute since it means "mine" in spanish and italian.He started that in highschool and 9years later it still works.

A18A
08-24-2006, 04:53 PM
coz mine is a super fast 3gee, name wasg odzilla but it not quite as fast as 1 :(

reanimator420
08-24-2006, 05:33 PM
or an overdosed 3g

'89AccordLX(Rus)
08-24-2006, 05:34 PM
The ' places my handle at the beginning of the member's list. 89 is the year my Accord was produced/sold. AccordLX is model and trim level. (Rus) because I'm russian and usually that is how that is abbreviated on license plates or other signs. :)

A18A
08-24-2006, 05:42 PM
The ' places my handle at the beginning of the member's list. 89 is the year my Accord was produced/sold. AccordLX is model and trim level. (Rus) because I'm russian and usually that is how that is abbreviated on license plates or other signs. :)
wouldn't ! come before '? or does !89AccordLX(RUS) not sound so apealing?

sinisterfuzzy
08-24-2006, 05:45 PM
i just took 2 random words and smashed them together back in like 5th grade. then in 7th grade i wrote about what a Sinisterfuzzy was but all those lil stories and pictures i drew were pretty retarded. So now i just stick with it as me, people have called me that usually at LAN Parties since 5th grade and i've just sorta stuck with it.

Pico
08-24-2006, 05:52 PM
Just shoot Joe or Ben a PM and they'll change it for ya.
Cool
I'll do that..thanks for the info :D

'89AccordLX(Rus)
08-24-2006, 05:55 PM
wouldn't ! come before '? or does !89AccordLX(RUS) not sound so apealing?

' is also used to abbreviate years. I used to be higher up on the list, but some people created names with other characters in their names. The order is probably related to how the symbols are arranged in the ASCII table. For me, using ' has a cool side-effect, I'm not on a mission to top the member list :-p

lostforawhile
08-24-2006, 07:12 PM
well i was on here pretty close to when three geez actually became three geez,I had a user name different but was off of here for a while,due to not having a computer for a bit,hence the name lostforawhile. I couldn't remember what I used to log in under anyway. my avator on the other hand,well think april first,it used to be just zz top. it was so funny that I just kept it that way. the cat in the hat(ch)I guess? I now have a stuffed one hanging off a headrest and a cat in the hat book in the back seat. sometimes you'll see it in pictures as a joke. I'm a Jack Rousch fan anyway so it's kind of fitting.

mkymonkey
08-24-2006, 08:46 PM
monkey has been my nick name since 9th grade. its a stupid story so i wont tell it but anyway....when it came to have my first email address (yes i didnt have one until 98..how gay am i) i wanted monkey(a)whateverthefuck.com but of course it was taken...i didnt like aomonkey (ao are my initials) and every time i would sign shit with chick notes (you know the ones we all passed to each other in high school) i would always abreviate my monkey name to mky....so for the first email address ever....i used mkymonkey(a)playful.com yes playful lol...it think its still active but i dont remember the password. if you google mkymonkey it will give you everything and anything ive ever done on the net that required a username because ive never changed it. all my emails have mkymonkey @ somewhere i just add different shit in front of it. like i have different emails for ebay, paypal, personal emails, business emails, and junk sites that require an email for you to see or whatever. lol

so thats it

MessyHonda
08-24-2006, 08:50 PM
monkey has been my nick name since 9th grade. its a stupid story so i wont tell it but anyway....when it came to have my first email address (yes i didnt have one until 98..how gay am i) i wanted monkey(a)whateverthefuck.com but of course it was taken...i didnt like aomonkey (ao are my initials) and every time i would sign shit with chick notes (you know the ones we all passed to each other in high school) i would always abreviate my monkey name to mky....so for the first email address ever....i used mkymonkey(a)playful.com yes playful lol...it think its still active but i dont remember the password. if you google mkymonkey it will give you everything and anything ive ever done on the net that required a username because ive never changed it. all my emails have mkymonkey @ somewhere i just add different shit in front of it. like i have different emails for ebay, paypal, personal emails, business emails, and junk sites that require an email for you to see or whatever. lol

so thats it
do you have mkymonkey(@)gmail.com?

Edit for The SERIAL BEE KILLA STR8 FROM ANAHEIM, KILLAFORNIA

mkymonkey
08-24-2006, 09:12 PM
yep but dont post my email address like that post it like mkymonkey(a)gmail.com

i dont want spam man! lol

B16KILLA
08-24-2006, 10:52 PM
Mine is kinda my cars name. A day after I bought, the car I completely tuned it up and put a makshift intake, and raced my buddy who had a 91 civic hatch with a b16 swap, with just intake. We were messing around on the freeway ,and we got next to eachother, slowed to 60 then punched it, when he hit about 8000 rpm his motor deciced to throw a rod. It shot out the front of the block through the raditor shooting coolant and oil EVERYWHERE. He said
'dude your car killed mine literally, it's bad luck". So thats the only reason I have this i.d. I dont go around trying to race people with b16's intheir car or say my car is faster than a car with a b16 or anyhting like that. enough of my rambling theres my story.

:bong:

Strugglebucket
08-24-2006, 11:12 PM
my boss at my old job had this beat up tiny truck that barely ran and i think the shifter was held to the frame with a pair of vice grips. he was always calling it "the strugglebucket" and i just thought it was a funny name.

LiTtLe xOx BitT
08-25-2006, 12:39 AM
This name is the one my girlfriend made up because i wouldnt let her on mine, but the site was saved in her computer so everytime i got on her name would be logged on so i just started to post on it. My other name daamizin1. well thats self explanitory im just amazing, lol.

2oodoor
08-25-2006, 03:03 AM
OK, my favorite storys are MessyHonda, if he has the konhunas to tell that kewt one mine wont be so bad. thanks
I especially like B16KILLA, that is total motor maniac name, thanks for sharing that Killa.
Sinister fuzzy. well thanks too, (im making sure my doors are all locked) lol
This one is country as hell and whadaya expect from a Georgia boy....
years ago when My Grandfather was alive and working on the railroad, he always called me rooster dooster. I was a lil red headed chuckie rugrat. He just had a tone of voice he would call the hogs in with at feeding time. When we visitied from 300 miles away he would yell out 'rooster dooster boy whatcha doin.' had a cigar ,a 50 GMC pickup, and old 9N ford tractor,72 F250 two tone green camper special pickup, the one with the side compartment made into the bed, and the interior was jade ass green, like an emerald..i always like his rides, I admired the man tremendously, but when I turned teen I drifted and our relationship never recovered, I will regret that for the rest of my life. Anyhow,spilled emotions sorry. roodoo2 was actually my sons screen name years ago when yahoo first started up but he never stuck with it so I used it, ever since. I came to like it, it has various meanings to me now besides the original.

Xtreemjedi
08-25-2006, 05:58 AM
I have been into computers for many years, and I something that I thought was important was to have an alias to leave my mark. I came up with "Xtreem" after much thinking about it. This was about 10-11 years ago. Eventually my love for Star Wars became too much and over-took my alias, so I merged it with "jedi" and it became "Xtreemjedi". No matter what other people say, I am the the original Xtreem. [a lesser used alias was "2xtreem", I didn't use that much though]

kennyaccordlxi
08-25-2006, 06:11 AM
my real name ken and kenny a nickname from my old job and I added accordlxi to it.

'89AccordLX(Rus)
08-25-2006, 06:19 AM
well i was on here pretty close to when three geez actually became three geez,I had a user name different but was off of here for a while,due to not having a computer for a bit,hence the name lostforawhile. I couldn't remember what I used to log in under anyway. my avator on the other hand,well think april first,it used to be just zz top. it was so funny that I just kept it that way. the cat in the hat(ch)I guess? I now have a stuffed one hanging off a headrest and a cat in the hat book in the back seat. sometimes you'll see it in pictures as a joke. I'm a Jack Rousch fan anyway so it's kind of fitting.

Wasn't it Tim Yoak or something like that?

1ajs
08-25-2006, 06:25 AM
mine is a name given to me to by my isp way back in 1994 [email protected] witch does not work anymore since MTS bought it out in 1999 and 1ajs has kinda stuck with me ever since

DBMaster
08-25-2006, 06:32 AM
mine is reanimator and is the name of a crazy, crazy movie. i am sure that at least somebody seen it before. that has been my name for ages after i seen the movie.

I saw the movie. It's a cult classic with Jeffrey Combs who has played several characters on the Star Trek TV shows. He makes a very cool bad guy.

EX-ileAccord
08-25-2006, 06:46 AM
I'm a big fan of exile choppers and I have an EX-i so EX-ileAccord just kind of worked. It was almost 3rdgen3rdgen because its a 3rd gen, and im a 3rd gen
(car was orginally bought new by my grandfather, given to my dad, then given to me.) and the first 3 letters of my last name are g e n. Wow.........This was deff ment to be lol

Xtreemjedi
08-25-2006, 07:33 AM
Just like mkymonkey, look up me on google, see what else I have done.

smufguy
08-25-2006, 07:38 AM
mine is SMUFGUY as you can read but for some reason ppl tend to call me smurfguy. anywho SMUF was part of my ex-girlfirneds yahoo handle and i added the guy cause i was her 'guy'. thus it was and it is SMUFGUY. Since a lot of guys already know me by my username, i might as well just keep it.

ESDEEZ
08-25-2006, 07:55 AM
Mine is my initials thats all your gettin although since joining my nickname seams to be:gun: troll:rant: . I wanna know the story about chesseburger:huh:

Xtreemjedi
08-25-2006, 07:59 AM
:cheers: I agree, I want to hear from 'the big cheese'

EX-ileAccord
08-25-2006, 08:00 AM
I want to hear carrotmans story lol

ESDEEZ
08-25-2006, 08:16 AM

some1 pm him, not me because 1 im too lazy and 2 I have more sense than that.......... well slightly

Stock89LXi
08-25-2006, 09:12 AM
Since starting this thread -- & I did run a search but it didn't say it was a repeat post...somebody here thought there was a similar post a couple of years ago? -- thanks to all who've posted so far in sharing their stories. It's been real enlightening for me. Yeah, I thought one of the userIDs referred to a plant typically used in the drug industry lol..And 89cordlxi...you've changed your ID to "picopop"? So, uh..any story behind that? No pressure to say, OK? Your signature picture still says your old ID. Oh, no!! :idea: I'll even venture so far as to ask if people would also 'splain their avatar in their IDs if they want to. You would not believe what I was thinking of Hash_man_sei's avatar in connection with dope!! :kekeke: I cannot even post on here what I think some of the "unexplained" IDs mean!! lol

mkymonkey
08-25-2006, 09:31 AM
i was on aim with cheese last night and i asked him his story but he didnt reply.

the funny part is that he cant say that his nick name is cheeseburger because he likes the. lol a lil unknown fact of abe is that he doesnt eat fast food lol

baqnblaq
08-25-2006, 09:54 AM
I'm a huge ACDC fan. Back in black is there best album. So my name is just that baqnblaq.

Cheeseburger
08-25-2006, 09:58 AM
Mine is my initials thats all your getting although since joining my nickname seams to be:gun: troll:rant: . I wanna know the story about cheeseburger:huh:

some pm him, not me because 1 I'm too lazy and 2 I have more sense than that.......... well slightly
lol.... u guys are funny

back to the topic. lol...
i got my nickname the same time monkey did. in the beginning of the 9th grade. i sign up for the Junior Varsity Football team. During the first days of practice the JV team would get someone to go to Mc Donald's and go an buy food for the team. Well one day it was my turn to go and i went of and bought the a bag full of those .39 cent cheeseburger's ( i know its not a healthy choice. but it was only for a few day's that we ate there) well anyways when i came back with the bags of food there was a sophomore who said this guy looks like the hamblurger character from Mc Donald's. after that all the sophomores would call me hamblurger, burger, blurger, cheeseburger. Then Finlay they just staid with cheeseburger. By that time everyone in the JV squad had a name. they guy who started my name was called pirahna because he had some funky theath like a pirahna. there was also, Boxer, sargent, esco, loui lou, indio and a few otheres that would take me along time to remember lol.. but you get the idea. since there were Latinos in the team and i am Latino, so they would also call me hamburguesa con queso. which is the same thing as cheeseburger lol... I played high school football for 4 years, the last 2 i was in the varsity team. The playes who were in my JV team went up with me to Varsity so we all new each other and the names staid. By the time i was a senior at school everyone knew me as cheeseburger not only the players but the other students at school. Some of the teachers and the principle new my as cheeseburger lol… When It was my trun to get my diploma in my graduation everyone yelled out CHEESEBURGER! LoL those were the day *sigh* I still hang out with some of the players and to this day I get called cheese, or cheeseburger, or hamburguesa con queso lol….

Cheeseburger
08-25-2006, 10:00 AM
i was on aim with cheese last night and i asked him his story but he didnt reply.

the funny part is that he cant say that his nick name is cheeseburger because he likes the. lol a lil unknown fact of abe is that he doesnt eat fast food lol

sorry bro i left my computer on last night when i went to bed. and yes i dont eat fast food:bandance:

Xtreemjedi
08-25-2006, 10:59 AM
Since starting this thread -- & I did run a search but it didn't say it was a repeat post...somebody here thought there was a similar post a couple of years ago? -- thanks to all who've posted so far in sharing their stories. It's been real enlightening for me. Yeah, I thought one of the userIDs referred to a plant typically used in the drug industry lol..And 89cordlxi...you've changed your ID to "picopop"? So, uh..any story behind that? No pressure to say, OK? Your signature picture still says your old ID. Oh, no!! :idea: I'll even venture so far as to ask if people would also 'splain their avatar in their IDs if they want to. You would not believe what I was thinking of Hash_man_sei's avatar in connection with dope!! :kekeke: I cannot even post on here what I think some of the "unexplained" IDs mean!! lol
As to the explanation of my avatar, if you read my 'quote' in my signature, I think you'll be able to get the two together and solve that for yourself, if not, you're a retard. So for all you retards, the quote is from Star Wars Episode II, Attack of the Clones. I removed the word "flying" in favor of the word "drifting", even though it may be described as flying when I drive. The avatar is a pic of the scene when Obi-Wan [the one on the left side] voices the above mentioned quote.
:stick: Make sense?

Pico
08-25-2006, 11:13 AM
Dude chill whats up with the name calling....

Xtreemjedi
08-25-2006, 11:18 AM
Sorry, I know if you all have a 3Gee, you can't be retarded, but if you don't...:gun: hahaha jk!

EX-ileAccord
08-25-2006, 11:19 AM
Well sorrrrrrrrry if were not all starwars geeks. you better slow down man or you'll be "flying" of this board

ghettogeddy
08-25-2006, 11:19 AM
As to the explanation of my avatar, if you read my 'quote' in my signature, I think you'll be able to get the two together and solve that for yourself, if not, you're a retard. So for all you retards, the quote is from Star Wars Episode II, Attack of the Clones. I removed the word "flying" in favor of the word "drifting", even though it may be described as flying when I drive. The avatar is a pic of the scene when Obi-Wan [the one on the left side] voices the above mentioned quote.
:stick: Make sense?
#1 u might want to calm down
#2 he is def not a retard
#3 what is up your ass?
#4 your avatar looks like 2 guys sitting in a boat under the shade of a tree i would have never guessed it was from neard wars (i mean star wars)
#5 do u still live with your parents lol j/k

ghettogeddy
08-25-2006, 11:20 AM
dp

Xtreemjedi
08-25-2006, 11:45 AM
Who did I call a retard? And you spelled nerd wrong. LOL. And I have no malice toward anyone, except 3Gee haters, but I think we can all come together on that one. I don't care if no one else on this whole site likes Star Wars, but if you do, "You've got a friend in me."

ghettogeddy
08-25-2006, 12:02 PM
sorry my spelling sucks

and this is what u said

I think you'll be able to get the two together and solve that for yourself, if not, you're a retard

Xtreemjedi
08-25-2006, 12:27 PM
Ok, I'm officially appologizing to everyone who ever reads that comment. I didn't mean to sound like I was calling names, it was my poor attempt at being funny. I guess I should just stick to cars and not comedy. And it was actually not even directed at anyone, like I said it was SUPPOSED to be a joke, albeit badly delivered.

diegoaccord
08-25-2006, 12:30 PM
Kinda a given. Name + car I had at the time.

I still use it on other sites, even when I have other cars. It was the first name I ever created.

I even use it on newcelicas.org. Imagine diegocelica. Sounds like a fag.

I need to be more creative.

EX-ileAccord
08-25-2006, 12:48 PM
After driving in LIFT my only question is...Honda what?
Man, where do you live, because i want my accord and your celica to race. You'll be sayin honda what all right, because it will be so far ahead of you will forget what you were even racing, and if your were able to keep up its only because you got sucked into the draft behind me!

lostforawhile
08-25-2006, 01:19 PM
lol.... u guys are funny
back to the topic. lol...
i got my nickname the same time monkey did. in the beginning of the 9th grade. i sign up for the Junior Varsity Football team. During the first days of practice the JV team would get someone to go to Mc Donald's and go an buy food for the team. Well one day it was my turn to go and i went of and bought the a bag full of those .39 cent cheeseburger's ( i know its not a healthy choice. but it was only for a few day's that we ate there) well anyways when i came back with the bags of food there was a sophomore who said this guy looks like the hamblurger character from Mc Donald's. after that all the sophomores would call me hamblurger, burger, blurger, cheeseburger. Then Finlay they just staid with cheeseburger. By that time everyone in the JV squad had a name. they guy who started my name was called pirahna because he had some funky theath like a pirahna. there was also, Boxer, sargent, esco, loui lou, indio and a few otheres that would take me along time to remember lol.. but you get the idea. since there were Latinos in the team and i am Latino, so they would also call me hamburguesa con queso. which is the same thing as cheeseburger lol... I played high school football for 4 years, the last 2 i was in the varsity team. The playes who were in my JV team went up with me to Varsity so we all new each other and the names staid. By the time i was a senior at school everyone knew me as cheeseburger not only the players but the other students at school. Some of the teachers and the principle new my as cheeseburger lol… When It was my trun to get my diploma in my graduation everyone yelled out CHEESEBURGER! LoL those were the day *sigh* I still hang out with some of the players and to this day I get called cheese, or cheeseburger, or hamburguesa con queso lol….LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROLF!!!

Cheeseburger
08-25-2006, 01:35 PM
i bet u guys thought my name was cheeseburger because u guys thought i ate 1000000000 cheeseburgers a day lol.... truth is i hardly have them :(

Stock89LXi
08-25-2006, 03:47 PM
When I initially read Xtremejedi's reply, I was kinda hurt (you'll read why in the end it hurt me more). He's already apologized and apology accepted. I think a lot of times posting text is a tricky thang because we don't get the intonation, etc. as we do in oral communication and sometimes we don't use all the "emotional icons" or forget to put j/k or lol. I did not mean to imply that I didn't understand Xtremejedi's avatar...I knew exactly what it was about (course, I don't think the message was directed towards me specifically and besides, he said he was joking). It hurt me at first because I once painted a door-size 3CPO and a LOT of people came to see it when I was in college. You see, I was a Star Wars fan. I did not mean to start any trouble. I really enjoyed meeting those I met at the recent meet and I think this board has some really fun, witty, intelligent and super people. I enjoy reading all you all's posts and I am new with posting so please be patient with me. :) Thanks.

Stock89LXi
08-25-2006, 03:49 PM
See, I already made a mistake with the wrong ID -- it sh/b Xtreemjedi!

Pico
08-25-2006, 03:54 PM
Stock89LXI you keep doing things the way you want, don't let opinion and words of others get to you or bring you down, you have plenty of frends here, and in no way did you start any trouble.
Oh and by the way THANK YOU so very much for getting up so early last weekend to hold a spot for us at the meet :D
I'd say thanks to monkey too but he had no choice but to be there after driving up from L.A. :D (thanks mkymonkey)..........

Stock89LXi
08-25-2006, 04:04 PM
Picopop, you are so kind to say that and are very welcome. Mkymonkey got there around 5:40AM and left for breakfast and came back later, and we got there about 6AM and waited for the feds to open the gate at 6:08AM. I didn't want you guys to be disappointed.

ghettogeddy
08-25-2006, 04:08 PM
i saw it as u posted an extension to your 1st post and it was whats your avitar mean, i think you should start a new thread so we dont get mixed up, oh and stock89lxi and 89stocklxi u 2 are awsome if it wasent for u are meet wuold have been all meesed up and unorganized, so i thiank you agian.

Stock89LXi
08-25-2006, 04:25 PM
Yeah, that "What's your avatar mean?" was kinda buried as an afterthought. Some of you already posted and explained but I'll post a separate thread on that. Thanks, ghettogeddy, for your being there. You were a great addition to the meet!

Y3G
08-25-2006, 06:05 PM
i had a 3rd gen accord that was bright yellow. I was orignaly yellow3g but the changed to simply Y3G kinda like the Y2K thing

88Accord-DX
08-25-2006, 06:57 PM
Just a user name I ended up trying to land a ID for yahoo mail. Nothing special here.

carotman
08-25-2006, 07:13 PM
Well, mine is a bit boring. No, I'm not red headed or Irish (tough it could relate). I was messing aroung with some friends and we were talking about super heroes and stuff like that. I came with the idea that a carrot man would litteraly suck, or just be awesome. May I remind you that we had some beers that night (That's the Irish relation). We made alot of jokes with carrots and other fruits. The guys then started to call me the carrot guy.

I just kept this name on online games or computer stuff. No one would ever use such a name I thought. I just contracted the name so it uses only 8 letters. Back in the old computer days, some software or file names would only accept 8 letters. This is now the Carotman came to life.

Damn... it seems that everything in my life relates to beer :D

Sabz5150
08-25-2006, 07:42 PM
http://hem.passagen.se/krilla/

Anywho...

Sabz: Short for 'saboteur'. Quickly became my nickname in my "circle of friends".

5150: Radio code for a person who is mentally disturbed.

lostforawhile
08-26-2006, 05:07 AM
I like that, a lot of people never got that joke on the Van Halen album 5150. :)

ESDEEZ
08-26-2006, 05:52 AM
is it just me or have the last 30 odd posts got anything to do with the origins of our IDs?

cheese your story was long but the parts i stayed awake for were worth it to know the story behinde the legend

Xtreemjedi
08-28-2006, 05:06 AM
Thx Stock89LXi for understanding. I'm just not good at transferring my 'jokes' into text like you said.:pc:

racerrck
08-28-2006, 01:18 PM
A friends girlfriend tagged me with the nickname when I was a teenager I had an olds starfire hatchback very quick, very dangerous' and wicked fun something like the girlfriend

SQ is the SQUAD
08-31-2006, 06:40 AM
SQ is short for SQUAD. so if you see me saying something about SQ, you know i am talking about SQUAD. now SQUAD is a favercation company i started (not fully off the ground yet, but i do have my bank account and business licence ) whic is an acronym for Style Quality Uniquness And Design

my prevous name was h0ndavtec, that was because back in the day i though vtec was like god, but i nver had a car with vtec, at least not runnig. got pleanty of vtec motors, lol. i used the zero cuz that was my aim name, the o one was taken. but after a while i got tired of it especially cuz i didne have vtec

TheWatcher
09-03-2006, 03:15 AM
I posted the answer way back in my very first thread.

http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41530

I've changed my avatar since then to the Ultra Blue Panda, inspired by the cover of Hikaru Utada's latest album, Ultra Blue (I purchased her album). :)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9b/ULTRA_BLUE.jpg

BTW, it's nice to see a post from mia again. :)

Anyway, I know you don't care about my avatar, what you really want to know about is my signature banner. :lol:

Peace.

lostforawhile
09-03-2006, 05:35 AM
I posted the answer way back in my very first thread.

http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41530

I've changed my avatar since then to the Ultra Blue Panda, inspired by the cover of Hikaru Utada's latest album, Ultra Blue (I purchased her album). :)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9b/ULTRA_BLUE.jpg

BTW, it's nice to see a post from mia again. :)

Anyway, I know you don't care about my avatar, what you really want to know about is my signature banner. :lol:

Peace.yah who is she,and where can I find other pictures from different angles, like the opposite of that one AHEM!! cough cough

conozo
09-03-2006, 07:09 AM
Conozo was a nick name one of my friends gave me in high school. He just made it up and said it sounded like my last name which is Kaufman. I know they dont sound remotely the same but i like it and it has stuck although not many people actually call me conozo they use shorter versions of conozo such as nozo, noz, nozzle, ozonoc, zo, noozle and many more.

Also conozo is the name of my business "Conozo Computers" and its fun to have my 3gee as my company car especially since anything i do to it i can write it off as a business expense.