PDA

View Full Version : Have you guys heard of BRAVOX AUDIO????

mkymonkey
08-27-2006, 10:49 AM
well a year ago when i was doing the audio for johanne's (my gf) civic at one of my buddie's shop, some guy walked up to us. well he was wearing a suit and everything, he starts a sale pitch to my buddy and he's all like well i dont know blah blah blah. i stand up and i start asking him questions. well long story short my buddy didnt want to carry his products so the guy comes up to me and said that he would give me a free pair of his kevlar components if i convinced my buddy to take it. i said...well how about you give me the speakers and i put them in my car and tell all my friends about you? i was joking of course but he took the deal!!! lol well i got a free pair of speakers that i didnt know anything about. so i said fuck it....and installed them in my gf's civic. let me say....they're the bassiest and most clear speakers ive heard. i kinda like them better than my infinities in my accord. well they've been in the civic for a while and they're still bumping. ive searched for them on the internet ever since ive had them to try to buy some more but ive never found the site or anything on them.

but i did today!!!

these are the speakers (http://www.bravoxaudio.com/csk.asp) i have.

i was just really wondering if any of you have heard of them and if you have tried them. if so what are your opinions on them? i extremely love the kevlar speakers that guy gave me! oh and by the way they're brazilian if that makes a diff lol

Hash_man_Se_i
08-27-2006, 11:53 AM
Can't say I've ever heard of them, but they look alright, i'd be curious to hear a set.

Pico
08-27-2006, 12:02 PM
I just e-mailed the northern ca rep. I like to see and hear these speakers.

mkymonkey
08-27-2006, 12:25 PM
trust me guys...they're awesome. im running the ones i posted on the civic with no amp and they still sound fucking great. just the internal amp of my alpine 9833.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/2049000-2049999/2049630_6_full.jpg

ive posted it before but here it goes again for those who havent seen them in the vic (http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2049630)

ghettogeddy
08-27-2006, 12:28 PM
let me know how that goes im looking for some new ones im my 89 but if they sound better then my polks i might just put them in my 88 and put the polks in the 89

mkymonkey
08-27-2006, 12:31 PM
should i take the civic to the meet instead of the accord so you guys can hear them?

ghettogeddy
08-27-2006, 12:38 PM
well see when that time comes if rodger gets ahold of the rep then u wint have to

mkymonkey
08-27-2006, 12:41 PM
ok

MessyHonda
08-27-2006, 06:58 PM
cool story....i just picked up a pair of 6by9s for40 bucks...i need a better deck since they sound about the same to stock.

Hash_man_Se_i
08-27-2006, 08:42 PM
I can't even remember what its like having a good system anymore. Stupid insurance company still hasnt replaced my amp, and I have everything else just sitting here.

mkymonkey
08-27-2006, 10:45 PM
lol i know how you feel to not have a sound system. in my 3g i sold the damn cd player because i wanted to force my self to buy a new one....which i still havent done because i always forget and waste the damn money on either gas, going out, smokes, or beer lol....so when i drive the accord i sing to myself haha

Hash_man_Se_i
08-28-2006, 12:03 AM
^^^ Hahaha at least I'm not the only one that does that.

mkymonkey
08-28-2006, 12:25 AM
lol.....sucks dont it?

2oodoor
08-28-2006, 01:27 AM
cool story....i just picked up a pair of 6by9s for40 bucks...i need a better deck since they sound about the same to stock.
stupid ins co/ ?????WOW, thats the first I heard that one... man, sweating it huh... how about giving them a quote from a reputable distributor so they document how much its worth.then they send check maybe... just a suggestion friend....Hash_man........., Messy did you change your name..congrats ....
Anyway guys, somewhere in this US there are companys makeing some awesome speakers, the only way to buy them is from a guy in a parking lot ina white van-jeep suv,(they switch up vehicles) your thinkiing Im fulloshit, well I bought some awesome sounding tower speakers like that with warrrenty papers and all, never could locate the base factory, never were distributed in any retail store, Just so much was weird, they look and well pretty much sound like infinitys they are called DPA digital pro audio,2.8. I paid 75 bucks for the pair in the box brand new. these speakers sell or could sell for up to 600 pair. Look it up, by the name and read all the wierd storys about these friggen speakers,it was the weirdest thing I ever heard of, but hey, the product is excellent, mine are anyway, no matter what I hook em up to they punch, Oh yea, I did modify them switched to horn tweeters, , they rock even better now. Not meaning to hijack the thread, but just adding that some unheard of brands out there are really legit but dont buy unless its a real deal you can recover from by selling it to someone else or trying them out first.

Listen2myBASS
09-10-2006, 10:13 AM
roodoo is right. back in chicago this dude in some old box hooptie use to roll by once a week, and anyhing u bought from him was 10x better than anything you could by at any store...i think he got shot tho...dam gangbangers...

ghettogeddy
09-10-2006, 10:21 AM
so have u heard anything back yet

Pico
09-10-2006, 10:44 AM
no I havent heard anything in fact I forgot all about this thread.
I'll try again

mkymonkey
09-10-2006, 10:49 AM
lol....

i think im going to take my civic to the meet. dont feel like driving the 3g for some reason....so if you guys in fact do go...you can hear them :D

Pico
09-10-2006, 10:51 AM
yeah do that.
I think if I go down for the show I'm bringing my truck, Geddy wants to pick up some stuff down there and this way I can bring it for him.