PDA

View Full Version : opinion on sc2 wing

2oodoor
08-29-2006, 03:01 PM
Ok got a freebie, someone gave me a 95 Saturn SC2 decklid wing , factory, what would it look like on a LX sedan painted body color of course, its a little wide and curved. anybody ever seen one on a Honda?

ghettogeddy
08-29-2006, 03:03 PM
send some pics and ill tell u what i think

ghettogeddy
08-29-2006, 03:08 PM
like this one

http://www.bidmonkey.com/auctionimages/uploads/1144241289_1.jpg

MessyHonda
08-29-2006, 03:23 PM
my advice....just sell it and buy one that fits;)

2oodoor
08-29-2006, 03:29 PM
send some pics and ill tell u what i think
yep , that is it, that is an SC2 ,they have hidden headlights. Trying to position it is the hard thing, My trunk lid is square all the way across quarter panels so the wing would have to come as far to the edge as possible.I will take the studs out tommorrow and take pics. I see that saturn has it all the way to the edge too..... hey btw I found a armrest console at upullit today , 10 bucks, I love it , My DC header came in today too, used but great shape.
I saw some wheels on a prelude but only was three, they look like frantiks sorta, sheesh I have brand new 13 inch tires, I hateto change yet, eventually will go to 15 or 16 but when I got bags if my interest in the car last that long.
there was a post somewhere that said a dizzy outta a 85 lude was a good one to put in a modified carb A20, I need to find it they had a bunch in the yard today too

87lxiaccord
08-29-2006, 03:55 PM
i don't really like how it looks imo get an integra spoiler those are cool

2oodoor
08-30-2006, 06:32 PM
my advice....just sell it and buy one that fits;)
I know, but WTF it was free, and who even has a need for an SC2 spoiler , they all have them. I am going to paint it and just see what it looks like.

ghettogeddy
08-30-2006, 06:33 PM
well i want to see it on the trunk befor u drill and bolt it dont

2drSE-i
08-30-2006, 09:07 PM
personally i think it would look better on a 3g than it does on its own car....but then again all saturns are ugly, with the exception of that new convertible........hottness, but its still a saturn.

2oodoor
08-31-2006, 03:13 AM
personally i think it would look better on a 3g than it does on its own car....but then again all saturns are ugly, with the exception of that new convertible........hottness, but its still a saturn.
Ok, a positive motivated suggestion, thats it, Im painting it and trying it out. It looks good but im worried about the thing has so many pointed curves,contours that there are none off on the LX. Much respect for your feedback 2DrSei. Im trying to remember, now I think the 4g has kinda curvy one it, or curley maybe

2oodoor
09-13-2006, 03:56 PM
well i want to see it on the trunk befor u drill and bolt it dont
oooo yes that defintley will happen. will use dubble sided tape and prime it and maybe spray it with can before any holes are drilled. good advice