PDA

View Full Version : Waterroof...

dosh8er
05-06-2002, 07:57 PM
Damn it! Every time it rains i get a fucking shower! At least my passenger seat does.. I remember a long time ago this was a question by someone, however I haven't seen it recently! WTF? I checked the two holes in the front of the sunroof tray, and they are clear. It's those back holes I can't get to.
Well, like this morning, and every other rainy morning, the water comes gushing out down onto the passenger seat as I slam it into reverse, but it's not coming frmo where the sunroof track area is that collects the water. Instead it's coming down from the headliner, which can't be good, and might be damaging it. So does anyone know a bit more detail about what I should do? I think I've got to take the headliner down to get to the back of the sun roof where those rear drain holes are supposed to be... :confused:

86AccordLxi
05-07-2002, 05:42 PM
Yeah I had the same problem with the passenger seat getting a shower (my gf was pissed!). The hoses for the rear holes run down into the rear wheel wells, you have to remove the plastic lining in the trunk to get to them. Keep in mind you don't have to take the plastic out, just move it out of the way enough until you see the hoses. Pop out the hoses and there will be a black plug-like thing in the end. all you have to do is pull it out and stick the hose back into the wheel well. Problem solved.:pimp:

Alex

MoonScryer
05-08-2002, 05:28 AM
............and don't ask when the plug like thing is. Just remove it, ok?