PDA

View Full Version : 94 civic deluxe

2oodoor
08-30-2006, 06:30 PM
My rancid ass luck reared its ugly head again, I finaly sold the airstream for a riduculous low price. well before the customers left they mentioned they had a 94 civic for sale, we had already sealed the other deal so too late. I woulda come out better for a trade. I looked at the car today, its four door, 5spd,clean other than winshield and ac not quite working. , she is asking 1800 for it, Im sure I can get it for 1450 if I talk right. Is this car worth that, it has 115K miles, no miles at all man. they were given a 89 POS taurus and they thing its a better car,,, whoa WTF, they claim the civic uses a little oil but I just dont think that is major, they are middle age couple and the civic is one owner. I have too many cars, now but I sure would like that one too, I know those tings give no trouble and are pretty fast, not race car fast but faster than my 3G.

BITESIZE
08-30-2006, 07:15 PM
Go for shit dude!

2oodoor
08-31-2006, 03:39 AM
yea I feel ya,I have to sell a car to get a car now cause of insurance rates
Know anybody who would want a 96 CVPI in good to excell condition, new tires, Its a sweet ride, and indestructable (reasonably) I bought it from a good friend who got it from the local game wardens office. It has 159K miles but these things go 300K or better, it already has new transmission, everyting works, look just like undercover car except for the old school white letter tires,and it is a real P71 police interceptor. will take 2000 or best reasonable offer. It gets 24mpg on highway,and of course less in town. thesee cars are super good on gas on the open road, if you keep it under 140mph, The high mileage came from court runs all over the state, never was used as cruiser. It would make a great hooptie with some 22's and spinners. lol, if somebody gives me enough for it Iwill hook them up with 6 way stobe kit with changeable patterns, all white of course ya cant have blue unless you show me creds. lol

2oodoor
08-31-2006, 06:15 PM
Go for shit dude!
gotiit, like it so far but trying to make myself stay focused on accord. got it for 1450 , I guessed right, it needs some minor bs,