PDA

View Full Version : What Is It???

87HALX
09-01-2006, 10:00 PM
I Recently Recieved A 87 Honda Accord Lx Manual Transmission. Anytime I Put It Into 1st Gear And Take Off It Makes This Whistling Nosie And It Just Doesnt Do It On The 1st Gear It Does It To All. What Is It?.....can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Get Clear Blinker Lights, Corner Lights And Tail Lights???

Tecknixia
09-01-2006, 11:40 PM
did you change the fluid?

MessyHonda
09-02-2006, 02:04 AM
well it could be many things....make sure your pads are not draging. yeah change the fluids and do a tune up....and you can get clear corner lights on ebay. no one makes clear taillights.

87HALX
09-04-2006, 09:24 PM
So The Whistling Noise Can Be Fluids? It Also Whistles When The Car Is In Neutral And I Rev It, It Almost Sound Like Turbo Or Supercharger, But I Doubt It Cuz Its Straight Up Stock. What Do You Guys Mean Fluids? Like Are They Low? For Those People Answering Me Thanks!!!!

ghettogeddy
09-04-2006, 09:49 PM
well when u buy a car the best thing to do is have all the fludes eather checked or replaced cause u have no clue when the last time they were done so change the tranny fluid, engine oil, radiator fluid and so on i wouldent worry about the brake fluid as long as the brakes work ok, also change the plugs and wire make sure u have good tension on your belts sometimes the alt belt will be loose all u have to do is tighten the tensioner, also for your question abou tthe lights u can get the corner light on ebay there may even be a couple floating around here the stock blinker lights can be made clear and the tail light were never made clear they made an red/clear tail lights but only for the outside not for the inner light any more question feel free to search