PDA

View Full Version : Semi-Depressed

sinisterfuzzy
09-07-2006, 09:11 AM
man, i don't know if i've posted any interior pics of my car, if i haven't i will in a lil, my dad took the camera but, here's what i've destroyed...

http://www.digifuzz.com/Interior.jpg

the cleanest interior i've ever seen... NOW, well you'll see in a lil.

it's not that bad what i did, after all... it was BROWN!

mkymonkey
09-07-2006, 09:28 AM
ok......if you painted it black its all good....if you did a good job. unless you painted it white lol

A18A
09-07-2006, 09:31 AM
it's not that bad what i did, after all... it was BROWN!
judging by the sounds of that, you left a dog in there that just finished eating :S

2ndGenGuy
09-07-2006, 09:33 AM
You didn't paint the vents yellow did you? LOL or Mad Tite JDM Type-R red did you?

sinisterfuzzy
09-07-2006, 10:03 AM
lol, i painted it a 2-tone Black and Mad Tite JDM Type-R Red lol... I really have no idea why cuz when it was ALL black it looked ok but ugh...

A18A
09-07-2006, 10:18 AM
did you paint the door panels aswell? i took my black dash out coz it just looked wrong :-/

2ndGenGuy
09-07-2006, 11:53 AM
lol, i painted it a 2-tone Black and Mad Tite JDM Type-R Red lol... I really have no idea why cuz when it was ALL black it looked ok but ugh...

Uh oh. LMAO. Well black with a little bit of red trim looks okay. You just can't overdo the red. It's gotta be subtle. Why not just paint it back to black or grey or something? Thats the beauty of paint!

Pics!!

sinisterfuzzy
09-07-2006, 12:05 PM
i'm going to have to scrub off the old paint with paint thinner or soemthing like that, and then paint it black again, i'm not a fan of grey interiors, but anyways, i also am going to need new upper parts of the pillars, cuz when i was attempting to get those out i cracked all of them...