PDA

View Full Version : Washington Rallycross Event (9-9-2006)

2ndGenGuy
09-08-2006, 08:14 AM
I didn't think they did any sorts of rallycross around here. Just outside Olympia though, at the infamous ORV park off of highway 8, the SCCA is hosting a rallycross event. I don't know if anybody wants to rallycross thier 3geez or not, but I'm going to be going to watch. My friend is going to enter his '86 MR2. If only I had the hatch running I would so take it!

Anyways, I thought I would just let fellow Washington 3geer's know in case they were interested and didn't know that there was anything like this going on in the area.

I guess registration and tech are from 8-9:00am.

More information, directions, etc: http://www.nwr-scca.org/Rallycross/

3gn86lxi
09-08-2006, 11:46 PM
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG.......................... ........ Dammit Jon, why didn't you let us know sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!
When will you be there? Way cool, I want to go, but I wish I would have known about it prior to it going on!!

2ndGenGuy
09-14-2006, 03:52 PM
There is another one coming up in October! I'll get the details and post it soon. I actually didn't get to go to this one myself. My friend told me about it THE DAY BEFORE! LOL...

And no way I was running my 2g through the mud. But I'm in the process of buying a 1g rallycross car today. You probably don't want to run your lowered car through it either.