PDA

View Full Version : Another n00b checking in

Cymmantix
09-11-2006, 05:26 PM
What's up guys, thought I'd quit lurking and say hello to everybody.
I picked up an '87 LXi hatch to run around in, found this site when I did a bit of searching. Must say, a lot of my tech questions have already been asked/answered, which is cool.
The car looks rough, has had rust and been repaired (poorly) by the previous owner. 5 speed, has 230k miles but still runs great. Can't complain for the price I paid.
I'm from South Jersey outside Philly, not sure how many others we have on here from the area.

A18A
09-11-2006, 05:29 PM
hey :welcome: to the site, the search option is sure a good thing :D pics of your car would be nice if ya can get some ;)

ChaseR
09-11-2006, 05:30 PM
word... I like peanut butter sandwiches and long long walks on the beach naked.

ghettogeddy
09-11-2006, 05:44 PM
word... I like peanut butter sandwiches and long long walks on the beach naked.
so do i what a small world they must really love that in iraq lol j/k :koolaid: :inout: :uh: :kekeke: :ugh: :omg:

A18A
09-11-2006, 05:47 PM
i think he's been in iraq too long

Cymmantix
09-11-2006, 05:52 PM
Pics would be embarassing. The friend that I bought the car from did a pretty poor bondo job on the rust. Imagine a stock LXi hatch, only with door dings and mismatched paint on the bondo. But hey, it runs good, that counts right?

The question remains, do you eat the peanut butter sandwiches while you're walking on the beach? Sand doesn't go well with condiments...

1ajs
09-11-2006, 06:01 PM
:welcome: welcome

plzz post some pics no mater how bad it is...
atleast its got a good home now

Cymmantix
09-11-2006, 06:11 PM
Well, if you say so, I'll try and take some digicam shots later this week. But really, it's not pretty.

ghettogeddy
09-11-2006, 06:13 PM
doesent matter we are pic whores here at 3geez

MessyHonda
09-11-2006, 06:22 PM
:welcome: yeah that is what i like about 3geez they come in all shapes and sizes....i posted my car...i bet it looks worse...i got primer spots all over the place...my boss started calling it spot since i would drive it hard and i would see him....welll yeah we need pics

Civic Accord Honda
09-11-2006, 07:20 PM
Hi And :welcome: i am new here too :rockon:
be sure to vist the how to part of the forum it is really neet :)

DDRaptor
09-12-2006, 01:51 PM
Hey what's up, I'm semi new aswell but I'm in your area i think.

I'm in the Big city. New York City. and yeah the guys here are pretty much geniouses and everything you would need to know.

2oodoor
09-12-2006, 05:49 PM
doesent matter we are pic whores here at 3geez
some wear way too much cheap colongne that resonates for pages and so on . . ... lol

Welcome , never be ashamed to post pics (friggen trying to get mine in one frigggin day, I got it not) because most all of us here have cars that are works in progress. so snap a shot or three.

Legend_master
09-12-2006, 06:56 PM
Welcome to the hatch club, you will notice alot of sedans :thumbdn: , a couple coupes :thumbdn: , and the rare bread of hatches :) . Im just messin with you coupe/sedan guys ;) .