PDA

View Full Version : ok weird story about my ride

Crazybird
09-13-2006, 07:41 PM
so one day (before i had the car my sister was still driving it) she was going on about a 2 hour trip to teach dancing. so shes driving with her fellow dance instructer in the good ole 3gee. then all of a suden she hears a bang bang and the speedometer drops and the rpms redline as if it was in neutral.... this is an auto were talking about here. so im wondering was it slipage or what i dont know if this has occured after weve had the tranny rebuilt but its kinda scary i dont want this inncodent to happen to myself

so does anyone know what could have happend. and ofcourse me and my dad still dont belive it happend but my sister and her friend both say its foreal and they swear that it happend... then after that she went out and bought her 98 accord v6 lol thats why me and my dad think she was lieing but oh well help plz?

Crazybird
09-13-2006, 08:57 PM
hmm guess no one knows bummer

ghettogeddy
09-13-2006, 08:58 PM
i was actually messing with my girl friend last night she just got her l's and started driving her 3g the laurel blue 89lx and she was going in the apartmen complex and wasent paying attention to what i was doing so i smaked the shifter (its an auto) into neutral and she freaked out caus eit redlined then while the rpms were settling i put it back in drive and the tire gave a liitle chirp, lets just say i was really close to sleeping on the couch last night, but what im trying to say is i bet thats what happend

Crazybird
09-13-2006, 09:03 PM
no dude cause they pulled the car over and it wouldnt go

like they turned it off started it and it wouldnt drive

and dont do neutral bombs they hurt the car lol ive only done one i went right up behind sumone droped her in neutral and my car just screeched and they moved outa my way. then i put her back in dear and it made like a bang so im not doing that ever again lol

MessyHonda
09-13-2006, 09:21 PM
i was actually messing with my girl friend last night she just got her l's and started driving her 3g the laurel blue 89lx and she was going in the apartmen complex and wasent paying attention to what i was doing so i smaked the shifter (its an auto) into neutral and she freaked out caus eit redlined then while the rpms were settling i put it back in drive and the tire gave a liitle chirp, lets just say i was really close to sleeping on the couch last night, but what im trying to say is i bet thats what happend

LOL...nice one....she just got her Ls? damn i got mine when i was 16....