PDA

View Full Version : problem with thread subscriptions?

lostforawhile
09-17-2006, 05:45 AM
hey I haven't received a notification about a subscribed thread since sep 10,I checked my settings and they are correct, I have replies but aren't receiving them. I checked my bulk on my email and they aren't going there,so whats going on? is the system down?

lostforawhile
09-17-2006, 09:11 AM
hey I haven't received a notification about a subscribed thread since sep 10,I checked my settings and they are correct, I have replies but aren't receiving them. I checked my bulk on my email and they aren't going there,so whats going on? is the system down?ok it's dam yahoo. after receiving email notification for years on here,now all of the sudden yahoo considers it spam and junk mail. I found my replies buried in the middle of 500 consecutive notifications i had won a home depot credit card. also mail from my family was buried in there. gee that looks almost like spam.

2drSE-i
09-17-2006, 09:18 AM
hotmail did the same thing im afraid....i only get a few notifications here and there....

DDRaptor
09-17-2006, 10:49 AM
I was wondering about that i stopped getting notifications thanks for the insight lost now i know what was happening.

lostforawhile
09-17-2006, 10:55 AM
did something change in the thread subscriptions that could be tricking the spam filters? it just stated doing this and I've had the same email for years. :huh: you could open a seperate email just for this site and leave the spam filter off. if you don't answer anthing else you won't get a bunch of junk.

Cheeseburger
09-17-2006, 11:03 AM
i don't like subscribing on the forums.

sinisterfuzzy
09-17-2006, 11:20 AM
i s'pose it'd be handy if you just want to quick check the threads your real into, but since i'm not in school yet, i just spend an average of 5 hours on this forum a day anyways.