ok will there not new thay are out of are old 97 but i am puting them in tomaro
here what thay look like thay are 200 wattx2=400 watt road masters
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n111/civicaccordhonda/newespekers003.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n111/civicaccordhonda/newespekers002.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n111/civicaccordhonda/newespekers001.jpg
the black ones are the old ones

mkymonkey
09-20-2006, 12:05 AM
lol they sell these around here at swap malls...for like 10 bucks a pair. and 400w? i dont think so.

but anything is better than stock :lol:

Civic Accord Honda
09-20-2006, 12:11 AM
the box said 400 watt but it ment that thay are 200 watt each wich = 400watts
i got them for $20 at every racers fav store WAL-MART

mkymonkey
09-20-2006, 12:17 AM
dude they mean 200 watts peak...but i dont belive it maybe 150 peak.....AND they probably run ay 60rms.....

...i would never buy speakers from walmart...waste of money in my opinion. i would have just saved my pennies and bought some real speakers. shit you could have put those 20 bucks away...waited till your next allowance/pay check (or however the fuck you get your money) saved some more until you got 200 bucks and you would have gotten yourself an amp, and all four speakers from ebay and all well known brands and proven speakers.

i dunno i guess its just me but....i'd rather get the good stuff than waste my money on cheap crap im going to have to change after it breaks 2 months later

Civic Accord Honda
09-20-2006, 12:26 AM
i dont have a allowance or a paycheack yet the only reson i am geting any money next month cuz someone owes me $1500 (i used to have a job working @ someones house made like 20bucks a hr)
anyway i got them for are old accord that i blew the stock speakrs on and needed some chep ones and sounded good and that waht thay are thay are loud and put out all the bass the stock radio puts out thay are not staying forever but the old speakers made alot of cracking sound and i needed to put some beter ones in i woud really like to get some baulblunkt speakers

89ACCORD-LXI
09-20-2006, 05:49 AM
the road masters actually dont sound any worse than a good set of pioneers from walmart....someone gave me a pair before so i put them in and they really carry bass...

ghettogeddy
09-20-2006, 06:19 AM
dude they mean 200 watts peak...but i dont belive it maybe 150 peak.....AND they probably run ay 60rms.....

...i would never buy speakers from walmart...waste of money in my opinion. i would have just saved my pennies and bought some real speakers. shit you could have put those 20 bucks away...waited till your next allowance/pay check (or however the fuck you get your money) saved some more until you got 200 bucks and you would have gotten yourself an amp, and all four speakers from ebay and all well known brands and proven speakers.

i dunno i guess its just me but....i'd rather get the good stuff than waste my money on cheap crap im going to have to change after it breaks 2 months later
hahahahaha i think ur giving them more credit then they deserve prolly handle more like 45 watts i havent seen any hooked up to anything more than 50 watts though

Listen2myBASS
09-20-2006, 07:08 AM

i agree with you 100% but audio is the only thing this applies towards for me...wit performance or looks, ill try to save some money and if it's crap, ill opt for the good shit...

MessyHonda
09-20-2006, 08:34 AM
yeah i just picked up some cheap 6by9s they are alpine rip offs since the box is the same color and they start with an A. anyways i got them cuz i was planing on upgrading....they sound a bit better but i need a better deck than stock.

Civic Accord Honda
09-20-2006, 01:12 PM
the road masters actually dont sound any worse than a good set of pioneers from walmart....someone gave me a pair before so i put them in and they really carry bass...
True thay do have alot more BASS then the stock speakers

russiankid
10-07-2006, 07:07 AM
True thay do have alot more BASS then the stock speakersAlot of things will have more bass then stock 18 year old speakers:Owned: