PDA

View Full Version : NC meet retry/round 2

reanimator420
09-22-2006, 07:42 AM
well i checked out the members map and it seems like nc peeps are poping up so i would like to through up a nc meet or surrounding area meet. ne ideas, dates, people who would like to attend, places,etc. ive seen a few nice spots in wilmington but im open to ne other places or ideas. show the 3g love and lets get one going.

sinisterfuzzy
09-22-2006, 08:30 AM
if it was after i got my paintjob and wheels, i'd go... lol

reanimator420
09-22-2006, 10:10 AM
well when is that for an idea. it takes planning ne ways

reanimator420
09-23-2006, 02:06 PM
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1688689&page=1
something to consider in bringing the 3geez to rep. idk its an idea

TRU Accord 1
09-30-2006, 05:53 PM
I think a n.c. meet is good, I will be attending if it's not to far from Statesville my tranny is shot so I won't be drivin my 3g but I still will be there.

2oodoor
09-30-2006, 08:00 PM
hey its kinda dry in Georgia on the map ya notice.... any of you close to ashville, hendersonville area, NC is a big state, yes, hell I could be in charlotte in 2 hrs, asheville in about 2. My car is not quite ready either , should by by october, and would like to make an apple run anyways, would be fun

2oodoor
10-01-2006, 06:55 AM
let me rephrase the Georgia statement, there are some good members in Georgia but the members map shows its dry of members. I have talked to several Georgia members , but only a few are regulars, lostforawhile is in moultrie which is about five hours from augusta. capt courageous is seldom posting he is only two hours away and live close to some of my relatives. so no offense intended to any GA members and Im not trying to become a N carolina member, we just like to drive to NC sometimes to getaway anyways, and the apples season is right now, the kids and wife like to go pick those red delicious apples, we have missed them the last couple of years.
i wanna see yaws's cars. I need to get out the road trip map anyway and get in touch with some ga memebers, somehow.sometimes members lose interest in their cars and there you have it, but I can see on this post that all of you are regular posters.

race12001
10-08-2006, 04:11 PM
guys i went to the honda tech meet this week end and it was sorry nuttin but civics and integras we need to have a meet but in like greensboro because dont they have that new gocart track there or try workin with the cb7 guys cause i know they want to have a meet soon in the fall im just throwin out ideas here take them as you will

military mase
10-08-2006, 05:45 PM
I've tried to put together a meet now reanimator is tring to do it. Everyone needs to pitch in to make this thing happen cuz it takes more than one person to do this. Even though i'm here in the desert i still want to see this happen. Once you have one it sets up the rest of them to come after. Also to help out the riding distance it's gonna be far for some people i know so if you have the meet at one place change it up to a totally different place so you are in a different region of the state. So let's say thew meet was in Charllote then the next could be in Raleigh and then the next in Wilmington just an idea to spread it out a bit. Understand there's always gonna be pros and cons.... Yeah race12001 you should have expected for it to be nothing but civics /tegs. I'm also a part of InportsNC and Carolinahondas. I would try having just a 3geez meet first and get that up in going bt getting with the CB7 guys sounds like a good idea too.

race12001
10-09-2006, 09:08 AM
yea i pretty much expected it to be but im on cb7 aswell and alot more said they was comming thats why i said that but i was just throwing out ideas cause i know every body likes to meet in charlotte but i like a little diversity i would be willing to help set up a meet or do what ever i can with the 3g gang but the reason i said cb7 is cause they have a lot of gaterings and ive been to a few and a several 5th gens show up so i figured we could show up as well but i think wee need to start in another location other than charlotte cause its gettin a little tierdsome

military mase
10-09-2006, 09:48 AM
I think Raleigh woould be a nice place to have a meet and yeah they do have most of there meets in Charllote. Raleigh in a pretty go mediem plus there's lots of car shops around there.You can always go to the mall or park. I know RobTs tuner is in Raleigh which he said something about phantommotorsportsfor my AEM EMS which i don't know if he works there or not but they put together all of the racewars that happen at Rockingham dragway.

race12001
10-09-2006, 09:54 AM
yea them guys at phamtasm put H23 in my friends cb9 but i would got to up there any day for a meet it would be cool to do a mid day poker run to different places and do a night crusie through the city or maybe come down your way once like dropjaw does some times but hey what do i know

race12001
12-05-2006, 02:17 PM
yea we need to have a meet sometime guys