PDA

View Full Version : how come nobody dissed elijah?

89T
09-24-2006, 12:48 AM
I ralize he is the king around here but is it for sale or not?
she said it was for sale, he said it was not ,they said it was for sale now a friend says it is not. I was going to give them asking price for the item i was interested in but got no reply....hell i would have paid more if i got a reply.
as a serious seller 2 thumbs down....

I am slightly mad but i can build my own.

frantik
09-24-2006, 01:02 AM
:huh: :wtf:

MessyHonda
09-24-2006, 07:51 AM
he has hella cars and i bet he is a busy dude. i would hate if he started selling the stuff since he has been a member since 02 and he still have not finished his project.

Pico
09-24-2006, 07:51 AM
:huh: :wtf:
X2

Pico
09-24-2006, 07:52 AM
Dp

AccordEpicenter
09-24-2006, 08:10 AM
he rarely is on here enough to even make up his mind lol

newaccorddriver
09-24-2006, 08:19 AM
i tried buying his strut bar and cam gear. he didnt really care about the cam gear, but he and his friend told me its not as useful if i go turbo. i could have had it, but the strut bar i didnt take cause he said he could get one made for me to serve its purpose ofholding up my stuff. im not sure whats going on cause he told me hes gonna rent a place with a few other guys to store cars, so he might store the accord and work on it periodically. i dont blame him for not wanting to part with his stuff considering half of its rare as hell and almost impossible to come by

3rdgenhatchDX
09-24-2006, 08:27 AM
:bandance:

89T
09-24-2006, 02:21 PM
I would like to appoligize for being a dick.
no excuses, just i apoligize..

Oldblueaccord
09-24-2006, 11:13 PM
well i rarely scan the 4 sale stuff but i read some of it and I thought it was very odd or just a joke myself. I dont buy stuff "sight un seen" esp car parts jesus that s nuts. I take a screwing somethimes on stuff i pick up and look at with my own tow eyes. If it makes you feel any better i think he got rooked on a Sean deal from way back but the details never really surfaced in the end.

wp

ghettogeddy
09-25-2006, 04:48 AM
I ralize he is the king around here but is it for sale or not?
she said it was for sale, he said it was not ,they said it was for sale now a friend says it is not. I was going to give them asking price for the item i was interested in but got no reply....hell i would have paid more if i got a reply.
as a serious seller 2 thumbs down....
no im with u he posted his cupholders at 20 bucks plus shipping, i said i had dibs and he said he would get me a quote and i havent heard jack yet i was actually very upset but whatever a flake is a flake

Legend_master
09-25-2006, 06:22 AM
You guys need to quit dissin on him. The fact that he has to part out his ride is bad enough considering all the money he put into it. It's not like he took your money and ran, all he did was make a feeler thread and told some people he would get a quote. He dident even make any agreements with anybody :dunno: .

MessyHonda
09-25-2006, 08:06 AM
You guys need to quit dissin on him. The fact that he has to part out his ride is bad enough considering all the money he put into it. It's not like he took your money and ran, all he did was make a feeler thread and told some people he would get a quote. He dident even make any agreements with anybody :dunno: .

well he sent back some Pm....i knoe it must be hard but sometimes ppl do crazy things for easy money...i sure hope he keeps going with the project.