PDA

View Full Version : Want your car in a movie?......click me

B16KILLA
09-25-2006, 03:19 PM
I was approached today by a guy who's looking for some clean imports for a movie. He said it pays $250 per car .After looking under my hood and everything he gave me his email address. Heres his email address- [email protected] . He said send a pic of your car and a list of mods, where you live etc and he will get back to you asap. There is going to be racing on some closed off surface streets, so this should be a blast. :naughty: . btw your car does not have to be a 3g but it has to be a Honda,Nissan,Infiniti,Toyota,Lexus,Mazda,Scion,vw, American sport Compact etc.

edit: oh ya its in so cal... I think

AccordEpicenter
09-25-2006, 03:35 PM
sweet ill bring the turboaccord. Lol, maybe if it was closer

guaynabo89
09-25-2006, 06:16 PM
damn it Im in FL.

Does it matter? I mean do you have to live in CA?

B16KILLA
09-25-2006, 06:18 PM
damn it Im in FL.
Does it matter? I mean do you have to live in CA?

as long as you want to drive over here. I dont think it dosent matter where you live. Take a road trip and join me , since no one else wants to . He said if I get enough car there an extra hundred in it for the first 5 cars.

gfrg88
09-25-2006, 07:34 PM
northridge custom concepts!!!! i remember that place!!! theyre making a movie???? are you gonna take both the civic and the accord or just one?? get monkey, cory, and abe to go too :D man i wish i was still out there.

B16KILLA
09-25-2006, 07:48 PM
northridge custom concepts!!!! i remember that place!!! theyre making a movie???? are you gonna take both the civic and the accord or just one?? get monkey, cory, and abe to go too :D man i wish i was still out there.

I want to bring the civic but I dont have anyone to drive it, because my gf might have to work that day. He mostly wants the accord. He said he dosent want cars that look like their from the fast and the furious. He wants clean sleeper style cars. See, if you were still down here I'd have you drive it, even though you hate civics. lol

gfrg88
09-25-2006, 08:04 PM
I want to bring the civic but I dont have anyone to drive it, because my gf might have to work that day. He mostly wants the accord. He said he dosent want cars that look like their from the fast and the furious. He wants clean sleeper style cars. See, if you were still down here I'd have you drive it, even though you hate civics. lol

who said i dont like civics!?!? im a honda lover man!!!!! i just dont like ricer civics and the fact that everyone in the fukin place has one!!! :D i would definately rock your civic though, thats the only style i like.

B16KILLA
09-25-2006, 08:15 PM
who said i dont like civics!?!? im a honda lover man!!!!! i just dont like ricer civics and the fact that everyone in the fukin place has one!!! :D i would definately rock your civic though, thats the only style i like.

Ijust thought that you didnt like'em because you always talk about'em . But now I know it was just ricer civics.... Well........ fly your ass out here to drive my car then. lol

gfrg88
09-25-2006, 08:20 PM
Ijust thought that you didnt like'em because you always talk about'em . But now I know it was just ricer civics.... Well........ fly your ass out here to drive my car then. lol

lol, dude i can barely get to school and back!!! i am fuking broke as hell!!!! the fukin min. wage out here in colorado is fukin 5.50!!!!!! :thumbdn: i need to find some other job somewhere to start making some money!!

B16KILLA
09-25-2006, 10:44 PM
lol, dude i can barely get to school and back!!! i am fuking broke as hell!!!! the fukin min. wage out here in colorado is fukin 5.50!!!!!! :thumbdn: i need to find some other job somewhere to start making some money!!

Wow that fuckin sux man. Start doing mobile mechanic tune ups for extra cash.

snoopyloopy
09-25-2006, 10:53 PM
hmm, when is this supposed to be held? if i can find some extra cash and get my eclipse up and running, that's a nice sleeper looking car right there for sure.

TWOLOUDNPROUD
09-25-2006, 11:12 PM
MMMmmm