PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye LXI

BeatThisLXI
09-25-2006, 09:51 PM
So I'm sellin my accord on Thursday for $1400. Not cause I really want to. Just because I'm still in school and as stuff starts wearin down, (already got a leak in the coolant system) I'm gonna have to sink every penny into repairs, while I wait for transportation in the mean time. And I'm just not willing to be up to my eyeballs in debt (a certain superaccord w/a turbo comes to mind, lol) at the age of 20. So out with the old I guess, :sigh:. But on the plus side I get to look for a new ride. So, what do you suggest for $2000? Would appreciate some feedback, esp. from Messy, and A20A1. THanks guys!!

frantik
09-26-2006, 04:25 AM
So, what do you suggest for $2000?
i was in the same boat you're in a few months back.. i got a new 3gee :D

here's the thread where I asked basically your same question :) http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52672&highlight=recommend

BeatThisLXI
09-26-2006, 05:48 AM
Thanks dude, what'd you get by the way?

frantik
09-26-2006, 06:44 AM
the car in my sig :) 89 lxi for 1600 bone stock with 198k from original owner

snoopyloopy
09-26-2006, 09:11 AM
yeah, sell it and buy another 3g. these are wonderful cars if cared for well (as is any car). so just find one that has been adult-owned and driven and is still on it's first or second owner and is in good stock condition. you won't regret it. because if you're getting rid of your current car to save money but buy something newer, you'll almost certainly increase your costs anyway through insurance and stuff like that.