PDA

View Full Version : Neuspeed racing springs(for a prelude)

Vector
09-27-2006, 09:46 AM
i have recently aquired a set of Neuspeed racing springs. they are nothing fancy and they used to be used in 3g accord but ment for 90-92/98-01 prelude (non-sh)

the front springs fit our shocks perfectly, but the rears apear to be about 1/2" smaller in diameter. sooooo i dont want to cut them or modify them and since i have researched the posibility to a complete 3g prelude shock in a 3g accord, and havent turned up much. i will be picking up some from the wrecking yard this weekend. i will let you guys know what happens.

Vector
09-27-2006, 10:02 AM
ha, i just looked at some pics, by a visual comparison, the prelude ones look like they would fit but also appear to be longer than the rear 3g accord shock.

oh well, guess i will have to find another way of getting the springs in my car with no modifications.

Legend_master
09-27-2006, 02:45 PM
ha, i just looked at some pics, by a visual comparison, the prelude ones look like they would fit but also appear to be longer than the rear 3g accord shock.
oh well, guess i will have to find another way of getting the springs in my car with no modifications.

check out the 4th gen Accord struts, those might work in this application.

Vector
09-28-2006, 06:49 AM
check out the 4th gen Accord struts, those might work in this application.

thanks, i will check those out this weekend.