PDA

View Full Version : Damn Deer!!!

ccotm
09-28-2006, 02:21 AM
I was on my way home from school this evening and just cruising along talking to my friend in the passenger seat... then BAM... a fucking deer jumped in the road... since when were they in the damn cane fields?? anyway... I lost control of my car and I went off the road... barely missed a sign as my car came back onto the highway... spun out and stopped in the center of the highway(grass between the opposite going traffic) and I got out and saw my back tire on the passenger side... it was UNDER the car... So yea... it is getting towed tomorrow morning to get junked... RIP my 3gee... I guess it will be easier for me to change my suspension back there seeing how it really isn't connected to the car anymore...

A18A
09-28-2006, 02:26 AM
pics? how badly damaged? doesnt sound like its completly fucked but eh

3ghondaerodeck
09-28-2006, 02:35 AM
that's really F*cked up! you are allright though? just pissed off?

ccotm
09-28-2006, 02:37 AM
I dont have any pics... but the whole side is dented up and something pierced the back door... the whole back axle on that side is basically fucked... the exhaust is bent around the tire... the suspension is not connected anymore... the tire smashed in the whole bottom in that area basically...

russiankid
09-28-2006, 03:49 AM
oh man that sounds bad....hope you and your friend are ok. Your getting a new 3g right?

MessyHonda
09-28-2006, 07:02 AM
wow dude that blow.....i guess now you can part it out so you can get money like that you can get the fuel injected model...trust me you will be happy.

ccotm
09-28-2006, 10:04 PM
I can't part it out because it went to get processed today... it didn't come home at all... friends dad works for a towing company so I got it done real cheap... hopefully I will be getting a new 3gee... there is one on the island for sale... has coilovers... intake... full exhaust... if I get the cash together in time I will pick that one up... if not... I am getting the cheapest thing that comes to me.

Cheeseburger
09-28-2006, 11:41 PM
pics!!!!

ccotm
09-29-2006, 03:32 AM
I didn't have a camera on me... and now the car is a little metal cube... I wish I could of gotten some pics... but the tow truck picked it up at 8.30 am and I had to get the money together to pay for the tow and processing it... which would of been over 500 bucks total... but I only had to pay 150... RIP my 3gee...

ChaseR
09-29-2006, 02:18 PM
wow they cubed it fast as fuck... I know my old LX sat in a pile for months before they Cubed it

1ajs
09-29-2006, 02:24 PM
I didn't have a camera on me... and now the car is a little metal cube... I wish I could of gotten some pics... but the tow truck picked it up at 8.30 am and I had to get the money together to pay for the tow and processing it... which would of been over 500 bucks total... but I only had to pay 150... RIP my 3gee...

what? here the place that crushs you car buys it off ya or donate it to them for a tax refund... and it gets turned into shreaded steel and then shiped to saskscatuwan to be melted down. or if you go threw your insurance you get bought out and then mpi actions it off witch it would wind up in the same place

ccotm
09-30-2006, 03:04 AM
Over here it is weird how they do it... but it got done so fast becasue my friends dad snuck it in and did it for free for me. only had to pay the pickup fee and some other fee...