PDA

View Full Version : f@$%# ricers(hmmm rice)

buttaz1
09-29-2006, 08:28 AM
ok so yesterday these two kids come to my hoouse tring to buy my phone off me. im like unless you ganna give me 300 get out! so then they like why so much i was like you know how much my phone cost. any that beside the point so i ask the kid you ganna have your srt4 in about a years time? he like yea so i was like ight wen i get my car we ganna race. so his friends come outta know like a crack feen and is like race where i bet ill beat your car with my hachie <97 civic or somthing> anyway so im like um no and he like imma put a k20 engine and im like a k20 engine he is like yea thats the biggest engine you can put in a hatchie. so i tell him you still arent going to beat me. i remembered the a20 are accord engines. so he starts talking bout that he can get it for 1k and stuff so im like you arent ganna beat my accord well when its fixed or my 86 corolla sr5 with a sylvia engine turbo charged or with a supercharged cilica engine (i still cant decide)but im still like:wtf: so then i start think how bout if he ment a k20 so what im wondering is if it is a k20 that still cant beat my corolla with the swap in right? i know this isnt a toyota forum but what you guys think?
so one should seriously:bandance: and :gun: these f!@#$% ricers :rant:

2drSE-i
09-29-2006, 08:31 AM
wow wtf......use periods and complete sentences and maybe someone will answer you....i cant begin to translate that shit.

2ndGenGuy
09-29-2006, 08:33 AM
What the.... They just came over to your house to try and buy your phone?

Maybe they don't realize that a K20 is still like $5k for an engine... I don't know how it would compare, but a Civic hatch with a K20 is pretty damn fast. Of course, it has to be done right. That swap will probably cost him about $10,000 if he has somebody do it. We saw the costs for the guy who swapped the H22 into his 3gee. A K20 is significantly more expensive of an engine. Doubt he'll be doing that. He sounds like a big talker to me.

3ghondaerodeck
09-29-2006, 08:47 AM
I didn't understand a word he was saying..
something about kids, and a phone, and some bragging, and then something something, and then kill all ricers?? was that it?

MessyHonda
09-29-2006, 09:06 AM
:huh:

p.s.hooked on phonics worked for me...Lawl...jp if they are like 16-17 year olds they just talk alot of smack...i said i wanted to put a b18 to my buddy and he said he would help me...little did he know what we were geting into....he also said he would turbo his 240....he cant even afford the kit....

buttaz1
09-29-2006, 09:23 AM
ok basicaly kids come to my house.
i tell em im not sellin my phone for 100 dollars.
then i say imma have my pitt come at ya.
then i say ill beat your srt4 with my corolla
his friends says ill beat that with my hachie civic.
i say no not a rwd corolla with a swapp I.E. supercharged celica or a turbod sylvia engine.
the boy says im doing a A20 swapp and ill beat you.
i say ahhhh no. so i wonderd if he ment a k20 but thats like a 30k swapp. and even then he still has to tune it and every thing.

So this is the question if i get one of the two egines the celica or the slyvania
engine wouldnt my car be way faster? since its rwd and the engine in the car is going to have a greater power to weight ratio.
and since its rwd doesnt it accel way faster?

buttaz1
09-29-2006, 09:26 AM
oh yea
then the end was me ranting about ricers especialy where i live. i live in a hicks vill ass town. god i miss new york. anyway i think dumb ppl should die.
and sorry about this whole post i wrote it very in depth but it got erased so i became lazy. and i just woke up lol lazy is good.

stat1K
09-29-2006, 09:36 AM
english is your friend. and tell those kids a k20 is not the "biggest" engine you can put in a civic. it's only a 2 liter... you could in fact stuff an h22 engine in it. but yeah punctuation is your friend.

cndyapple88lxi
09-29-2006, 09:38 AM
i still don't understand u. lay off the crackpipe. then again im on codine right now so my brain isn't functioning. Who instigated the race, u or him. If u did then i consider u the bloody ricer. what kind of phone do u have

buttaz1
09-29-2006, 09:41 AM
Dude give me a break. I saide im sorry, shit but anyway im still wondering would i lose if i do the swapp?

2ndGenGuy
09-29-2006, 01:00 PM
There's no way of knowing. Maybe do some math here lets see just to try and guess:

K20A2: 200hp
1997 Honda Civic: 2304lbs (Not counting heavier K20A2 engine)
(According to MSN Autos)
0.086 hp/lb

1986 Toyota Corolla: 2300lbs (Not counting heavier whatever engine)
(According to Wikipedia)
???? hp/lb

Since I coudln't find any information online about any factory supercharged Celica engine, I have no idea how much horsepower you're trying to put into the Corolla. And which swap are you going to do?

If you figure out how much horsepower you're going to be putting down, then we might be able to come up with some idea. But we have no clue as to what the hell you're talking about. Are you going with the Sylvia engine? What year? What version of engine? If you go with the Celica engine, which one? Which supercharger?

You left your question so open ended, and that is why you're getting flamed. Nobody here has ever put a swapped AE86 against a K20 Civic. If you're going to actually do this engine swap, then you should be able to figure out simple power to weight ratios. That will give you a closer estimate than anybody here would be able to guess.

ChaseR
09-29-2006, 01:15 PM
I re-read it like 4 times, sounds like it shouldnt even have been mentioned to begin with...

buttaz1
09-29-2006, 07:07 PM
no im not doing a k20 swapp this boy was talking shyt. he said he is going to swapp the engine and beat me and i said ok what ever.
ok what im planning on doing is swaping ethier a 2006 celica engine or a sylvia engine i dont know yet
ok?

russiankid
09-29-2006, 07:33 PM
k20 against a A20 3g? um.....wouldnt you think a hatch that has a K20 would own you? But i maen the kid is bullshitting you.

snoopyloopy
09-29-2006, 09:43 PM
the kid is a dumbass, you can shove a k24 in a hatch. that's bigger. it's been done plenty of times already. (on a side note, you can pick up a k20 for < $2000. but it's out the cr-v.) you can shove a v6 in a hatch. that's been done as well. and no, your corolla will not beat an srt-4. not unless the person just doesn't know how to drive. those cars can be pretty damn quick stock, and with even light mods are more potent.

mkymonkey
09-30-2006, 12:14 AM
dude how old are you? what the fuck did you just post? im completly lost!

oh and im pretty sure you can shove bigger engines into civics than k24's....do you guys remember that lil hatch with the nice chevy v8 in it? lol

and seriously how old are you? and why the fuck would someone come to your house, knock and say..hey dude i want to buy your phone? then you out of the fucking blue just say...hey fuck the phone, ill race you and beat you..

fucked up story, fucked up phost, fucked up post-ee...

...this sounds like what was said in the F&F3 movie thread "lets settle this once and for all....lets race!" :lol:

gay thread...should be closed

halxi
09-30-2006, 11:57 AM
ok basicaly kids come to my house.
i tell em im not sellin my phone for 100 dollars.
then i say imma have my pitt come at ya.
then i say ill beat your srt4 with my corolla
his friends says ill beat that with my hachie civic.
i say no not a rwd corolla with a swapp I.E. supercharged celica or a turbod sylvia engine.
the boy says im doing a A20 swapp and ill beat you.
i say ahhhh no. so i wonderd if he ment a k20 but thats like a 30k swapp. and even then he still has to tune it and every thing.

So this is the question if i get one of the two egines the celica or the slyvania
engine wouldnt my car be way faster? since its rwd and the engine in the car is going to have a greater power to weight ratio.
and since its rwd doesnt it accel way faster?

1.) why ban ricers, you started shit by saying your corrola or wtf ever will beat his srt4, that maeks you the ricer.
2.) wtf, phone?
3.) k20 is NOT a 30k swap, you can find k20's now for like 5k with tranny, mounts, axles, ecu, tuning, install, wiring, MAYBE 8-9k if you do it yourself.
3.) rwd doesnt make it automatically fast, period.
4.) learn how to speak english, the "gangsta" talk with all the short "da" (the), and shit isnt cool anymore

SIDE NOTE:
my civic has an h22... an h22 is larger then a k20. So no, a k20 is not "the biggest engine" you can fit.

RamThis
09-30-2006, 08:13 PM
I have not been to skewl to learn ebonics yet, yo. You're going to have to translate that into english somehow.... :huh:

88Accord-DX
09-30-2006, 08:20 PM
I got a headache trying to comprehend this thread.:huh:
Time for bed, good night.

Selfmindead
10-01-2006, 01:42 AM
You both sound as dumb as eachother & shouldnt race for the sake of other peoples safety.

mkymonkey
10-01-2006, 07:36 AM
so what happened? did you race, crash and burn yet?

smufguy
10-01-2006, 07:47 AM
not to bust balls, but posting a dedicated threard about morons is purely moronic in itself. :thumbdn: when i was reading this thread, all i can remember was this kid telling me at work how he got a 10s integra and said that his girlfriend builds it, then went onto to say she paid for it but never built it, and told me it had a T88 and had full boost at 3000rpm and block was still a 1.8L. I thought to myself.......... "I have to fire this kid for his stupidity"!!!