PDA

View Full Version : Shitty Body Kitsb]

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-30-2002, 02:56 PM
I WAS JUST CHECKING OUT THE BODY KITS FOR OUR YEAR ( EREBUNI ) IT SUCKS !!! WOULD THIS KIT FIT OUR CAR??

http://www.erebuni.net/images/autos/ACCORD410f.jpg:huh:

Mantis88LX
08-30-2002, 07:31 PM
yea i know man, all the 3rd gen accord body kits are just too plain

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-30-2002, 07:40 PM
WHAT PISSES ME OFF IS:: THEY COULD MAKE A KEWL ONE IF THEY WANTED TOO!!! THAT SUCKS!!! WE NEED TO UNITE!! I WANT A MODERN BODY KIT!!! IF THEY CAN MAKE ONE THE CRX!!! THEY CAN MAKE ONE FOR US!!!

Vanilla Sky
08-30-2002, 07:47 PM
the "modern" one for the rex looks funny on it... our best bet is to go for a "junkyard" homebrewed, but pro finished body kit... then you can get exactly what you want... or you could fit the air dam from another car onto ours

Derick

Chubs87Accord
08-30-2002, 08:52 PM
ok.. but would that kit fit? cause that doesnt look sweet

89NinjaAccordLX
08-30-2002, 10:39 PM
here's an idea: modify an existing bodykit. *gasp* They're urythane (or however you spell it), easy to cut, easy to bend. I have the Xenon kit and personally I think it looks badass actually on the car. The site isn't all that inspirational however.

Vanilla Sky
08-30-2002, 10:56 PM
i like working with fiberglass... stronger outcome

Derick

YK86
08-31-2002, 12:13 AM
I'm not really into the "modern" kits which usually all consist of wide mouth designs. The side skirts and rear valance are okay though. Weren't the wide mouth originally designed for cars with intercoolers?? Most of the cars I see around here with those kits usually don't have an intercooler and have $1 chicken mesh covering the whole gap. In a small area, I think the mesh looks good but when it's covering a huge gap, it looks cheap. I think the "plain" lines of the Xenon kit fit really well with the rest of the squarish body. If I really wanted a custom kit that bad, I would make it myself out of fiberglass. Takes time but it's something you can do at home, be proud of when finished, and have it exactly the way you want it.

2Fast_Fiero
08-31-2002, 12:50 AM
I LOVE the Xenon body kit, and yes you can customize any body kit realy for our car, its just the idea of how much money are you willing to spend, that kit will not work, the sides might, and the rear bumper will, but not the front, its too small, the 88-89 Honda Prelude body kits will run on our car, just buy the front and back bumpers, and get the side skirts for our car from Xenon or Erebuni, or measure your sides, and measure another cars sides to see what will fit, I'm working on finding out what body kits will roll on our cars, so far the Ludes will, with minor customization. and I think the Erebuni Lude body kit looks hella tight along with the Xenon Cord body kit.

<EDIT> I agree on that too YK, we own sqarish cars, we cannot put some round body kit on them, it looks gay as hell. something square fits perfectly, I admit the Body Kits for our car from Erebuni suck, but Xenon's dont <EDIT>

89NinjaAccordLX
08-31-2002, 12:43 PM
In all honesty have you seen a Kaminari or Erebuni kit on an 89 Accord that was completely finished? What I mean is... on the Xenon website the bodykit for our cars looks really stupid. It looks like there isn't even a kit on their sample car. However if you look at TK's, Yasu's, Eric's, or mine you will see that the kit looks a lot different with some other touch ups and additions.

2Fast_Fiero
08-31-2002, 04:18 PM
I think one of the Erebuni kits looks nice, but he wants some roundish pos body kit that will make our cars look dumber then fuck, Round body kit dont go well with a square car.

89NinjaAccordLX
08-31-2002, 05:55 PM
in that case... preach on

toastyghost
09-01-2002, 09:02 PM
I'm keeping the angular feel while still adding the custom look of the wide mouth aggressor-type shizit. I think those kind of kits look cool as hell but you guys are right, it has to fit the car. I think I can blend styles and not have too ugly a piece of shit when I'm done. We'll see...