PDA

View Full Version : my 88 accord is fucked up

littered
10-05-2006, 05:22 PM
i bought my car bout a year ago for $250. and my frame is bent in the back the car is total but it runs great.it need some work like head gasket,upper control arm and i also wrecked it on the front left side. so it need a light and finder, so this is the thing i can sell it or look for a body. what sould i do??????

ChaseR
10-05-2006, 05:24 PM
fix'er up man, we got folks headed to junkyards pulling parts, put in a request and have money readily availiable and anything is possible. Fix it up man, You should prolly have that Frame fixed too...

littered
10-05-2006, 06:16 PM
i would love 2 but i also have a 2nd gen lude that need major body work b/c it have real bad cancer and the motor needs work also.i would love 2 do it myself but shit i dont now. b/c i have 2 cars that need so much that i just dont have.

MessyHonda
10-05-2006, 06:55 PM
if you cant manage both cars just sell one and fix up the other.

smufguy
10-07-2006, 05:31 AM
to be honest with you, look for a different car with better body. With or without engine. U should be able to pick a car with a straight body/chassie for around 100 bux tops, then drop ur good motor into it and ull be all set. But trying to fix a car thats damaged at two places esp a bent frame in the back, is not worth it IMO.

ilikevtecs
10-07-2006, 12:31 PM
bending the body around here only cost around 100-150 an hour, just find a local honest shop that won't fuck you