PDA

View Full Version : damn heater hose burst

A20A3quippedbeast
10-05-2006, 06:08 PM
well my heater hose blew up today there's a big hole in it and its pissing coolant everywhere my dad and i did a little bandaging using an inner tube and duct tape, and he wasnt able to find an oem replacement hose. does anyone have a part number or know what im talkin about? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

AccordEpicenter
10-05-2006, 06:10 PM
just get some heater hose at the auto parts store and make your own, its not that critical to get the specific hose usually.

A20A3quippedbeast
10-05-2006, 06:13 PM
yea but isnt the hose used on a20a3's molded to shape? if i made another out of generic hose wouldnt it just get crushed where i bent it?

TWOLOUDNPROUD
10-05-2006, 06:20 PM
I just had that happen last saturday it piss all over my crank sensor My B20a did not run to good for a few days.:rant:

MessyHonda
10-05-2006, 07:00 PM
try to get it at a parts store....they must carry...i would call them b4 just to make sure.

Hash_man_Se_i
10-05-2006, 07:25 PM
Most of the parts stores have like 3 different heater hoses for our cars, most just have one bend and then you have to cut it to length.

I had that happen last summer driving to work... pulled in with a huge cloud of white smoke billowing out of my engine bay I thought my radiator blew a hole in it or something.

ZackieDarko
10-05-2006, 07:38 PM
lawl this happend to me in december...got all up in the distributer and the bitch was runing on 2 or 3 cylinders...just go to NAPA or any napa like store and just bring the busted hose in they will hook you up

kw_da
10-05-2006, 08:54 PM
well my heater hose blew up today there's a big hole in it and its pissing coolant everywhere my dad and i did a little bandaging using an inner tube and duct tape, and he wasnt able to find an oem replacement hose. does anyone have a part number or know what im talkin about? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Check www.hondaautomotiveparts.com or www.hondapartscheap.com. I'm sure they'll have the exact part. If you can wait for shipping.

David