PDA

View Full Version : Found some old pics

LiTtLe xOx BitT
10-07-2006, 12:58 AM
They are of my car when i first shaved the badges and put on the bodykit. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2110099/5
Tell me what you think.

LiTtLe xOx BitT
10-07-2006, 07:21 AM
I just added some more pics of what it looked like when it was completly stock.

ESDEEZ
10-07-2006, 08:40 AM
looks all right just needs painting and another rear silenser to fill that gap (it dosnt need to work just make it convincing!) and it'll be perfect!

MessyHonda
10-07-2006, 08:44 AM
the only body kit i would put on my car would be Toneloc5145....i like your car but you need some rims.

LiTtLe xOx BitT
10-07-2006, 10:23 AM
sds- The car is painted now, look at the other pages of the site, i was just showing old pictures. MessyHonda- Im going back to the stock bumpers and fenders and go a little more for the sleeper look, not completely sleeper but a little less flashy then it is now because i get every asswipe with a fart can trying to race me.

reanimator420
10-07-2006, 10:28 AM
haha lol that is sooo true^

ilikevtecs
10-07-2006, 12:39 PM
Thats fair, I prefer the clean sleeper look light little things like lips

LiTtLe xOx BitT
10-08-2006, 10:22 AM
I think that im going to go for the same paint scheme. Im going to do the body the same blue with the moldings, mirriors and other trim black. Then get a nice tint job and some black 15" rota slipstreams, window visors, stock spoiler and a C/F hood to complete the outside look.

Civic Accord Honda
10-08-2006, 06:26 PM
I like that body kit what kind of car is it from and did it take alot of moding to get it to fit

LiTtLe xOx BitT
10-08-2006, 06:38 PM
Supposedly it is for the 86-89 accords, but i bought when it first came out so it didint fit well at all. It had to be modded alot. Im thinking of selling, where are you from???

Civic Accord Honda
10-08-2006, 07:11 PM
im from Ridgecrest CALIFORNIA

MessyHonda
10-08-2006, 08:38 PM
I think that im going to go for the same paint scheme. Im going to do the body the same blue with the moldings, mirriors and other trim black. Then get a nice tint job and some black 15" rota slipstreams, window visors, stock spoiler and a C/F hood to complete the outside look.

that sounds sweet. yeah sorry about ppl trying to race you....at least you got some decent mods to back it up....your car has came a long way....keep up the good work TOm

LiTtLe xOx BitT
10-09-2006, 06:47 AM
The funny parts is when i dont even race and i drive normal they think im racing and take off, then they look at me like they won. I want to try and get a photoshop of what it will look like, i seen some other accords with a little different shade of blue and different rims and they looked good. Im also going to so a small drop so with new shocks and struts plus justins bar set it should handel pretty well. Im also heading up to hostilejave's next week and picking up some se-i rear discs. Im going to rebuild a motor over winter, i already have a rebuilt head and b18 Intake manifold from adam so all i need it the new cam shaft and the top is basicaly complete. Then im just going to do a stock rebuild on the bottom end and rebuild a lude transmission for the different gears. After that I want to do the interior basically all black with the blue and black seats and wheel, maybe upgrade some of my audio components like flip up cd player and things like that. I know it sounds like a lot, but heres a timeline of what im shooting for.
1. I already ordered justins bars so they will be put on shortly aftyer they arrive.
2. Im going to the junkyard next week and getting everything i need to convert back to stock and i will primer everything and leave it til after winter to get painted (winters can get a little rough on new paint).
3.Pick up rear discs next week and put them on shortly after.
4. Tint will probably be a christmas present if i can convince someone into doing it, lol.
5. Window visors and spoiler will be bought as soon as i find them for a reasonable price (or at the junkyard nest week)
Thats a list of the first 5 things i want to acomplish, i will update the list as things start happening.

LiTtLe xOx BitT
10-10-2006, 02:28 PM
Can anyone photoshop that for me??