PDA

View Full Version : Victim of hit and run...

nskforlife
10-10-2006, 08:44 PM
tonight i was hit by a hit n run driver. i just wanted to know how everybody feels about this. i baby the mess out of my car, and i was furious!

there wasn't much damage to my car, just a nick in the plastic piece on the bumper, and my taillight, which i needed to replace. but THATS NOT THE POINT!
i was a victim of this crap. luckily in the state of tennessee, if you are a victim of a hit and run, and they run, you can leave the scene too. so i went looking for the truck that hit me, and guess what,,, I FOUND THE MOTHER F**kER who hit my CAR!!!! s oi got his car towed and he's getting prosecuted. so ya. i just wanted to tell everyone that i got the guy who hit my car.

p.s. to get more torque out of your car, replace the valve cover ground wire. Huge difference!!!

Pico
10-10-2006, 08:55 PM
Dude that sucks that you got hit, But YEAH!!! you caught the SOB....
Good Job on catching the Bastard

MessyHonda
10-10-2006, 09:19 PM
thats good....i wish i was home when the stupid driver hit my car...i was upset cuz they didnt even left anything.....im going to invest in a good alarm....i like your tip....i need to upgrade all my ground wires...today i was doing 0-60 times and i got 11.65 and when i was going home my car started running like crap....i heard click noises...poped the hood and my spark plug end broke off.....i was pissed...now i cant drive the car till i fix it.

nskforlife
10-11-2006, 07:43 PM
ya man, i caught the guy, and i have plans on taping a real nice note to my taillight and putting it on his doorstep so where he "sometimes" stays.

not much damage, i know a buddy who had a crx with an eg front. i'm gonna ask him how much it would cost for him to hit out my miniscule buckles in my trunk and the unibody right under my right taillight.

shouldn't be no more than 20$, all it will take him is like 10 minutes, i could actually probably do it myself but i dont have experience with hitting out dents very well. but ya,

theres a junkyard in my town (nashville,tn) that has like 10-20 3g accords so i shouldn't have a problem gettin a taillight for it. but other than that, everythings running good.

ya man, try out that valve cover ground wire. i got all the parts in home depot, all you need is 1 ft. of 4awg wire, and the ring terminals that take 6-4awg wire. the ring terminals were like 2-3 bucks and the wire was .94$/ft,
so if you already have a wirestripper and some electrical tape, get those and you're good to GO !

AccordEpicenter
10-11-2006, 09:19 PM
nice work. I soo wish i could have caught the asshole that hit my 95 accord in the mall parking lot. I hate theives, ricers, and people that damage my car!!

nskforlife
10-12-2006, 04:25 PM
thieves: i'll cut their finger off and take a charge of manclaughter for it so everytime they think about doing aNYTHING, they'll remember that someone cut their finger off for breaking into my stuff and stealing it.

Ricers: Also known as: illegal immigrants from mexico. Ref 2.: people who are broke and want to make their car look good with 75$, and 1 trip to autozone and walmart.

lostforawhile
10-12-2006, 04:25 PM
I wish I had caught the guy who ripped my spoiler half way off for a joke,I would have gladly ripped it the rest of the way off for him,but he wouln't have enjoyed where I put it.

MessyHonda
10-12-2006, 05:26 PM
thieves: i'll cut their finger off and take a charge of manclaughter for it so everytime they think about doing aNYTHING, they'll remember that someone cut their finger off for breaking into my stuff and stealing it.
Ricers: Also known as: illegal immigrants from mexico. Ref 2.: people who are broke and want to make their car look good with 75$, and 1 trip to autozone and walmart.

THat was not called fo:rant: ....dude you got to stop talking SHIT son....

ricer bitch-

(Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt)

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster. The most common modifications are (but not limited to):

- Huge exhaust that serves no purpose but to make the car louder
- Large spoiler on the back that looks like something Boeing made for the 747
- Lots of after-market company stickers they don't have parts from, but must be cool
- Expensive rims that usually cost more than the car itself
- Bodykit to make the car appear lower, usually accented with chicken wire
- Clear tail lights and corner signals
- A "performace intake"- a tube that feeds cold air to their engine usually located in areas of excessive heat (behind or on top of the engine)
- Most of these riced cars (a.k.a. rice rockets or rice burners) are imports; Honda Civics, Accords, Integras, CRXs, RSXs, Del Sols Mitsubishi Eclipses, Lancers, Subaru Imprezas, however there are some domestics such as Chevrolet Caviliers, Dodge Neons, Ford Focus; small, slow, economy cars designed specifically to go slow. Please note that some Supras, Skylines, WRX's and other higher performance imports are designed to go fast, and are therfore not always considered rice. It really depends on the severity of the case.

The "ricer" attempts to make their car "performance" by adding the modifications listed above. These ricers are not confined to any one ethnic group or color, however different ethnic groups are known for certain styles.

jigga225
10-14-2006, 12:20 AM
glad you caught them man.
but yeah the racial thing isn't called for

jigga225
10-14-2006, 12:22 AM
dbl