PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Chef Boyardee
10-15-2006, 06:29 PM
I make ravioli and drive MkII Volkswagens!

P4v
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/fooshnickens/golf-1.jpg

Cheeseburger
10-15-2006, 06:31 PM
lol is this for real??? lmao!!!! and if it is hi and welcome lol.... what made u get that name???

MessyHonda
10-15-2006, 06:33 PM
:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:...this has to be the same person as that chicken burger dude...lol i bet its MOnkey..cuz he is bored...:rofl:

Cheeseburger
10-15-2006, 06:34 PM
lol that dam monkey!

ghettogeddy
10-15-2006, 06:47 PM
or it might not be but still i wonder why someone with a v-dub would join an accord forum

Legend_master
10-15-2006, 06:54 PM
I think it is cheeseburger messing with us. If not welcome to the forum and what made you join an accord forum you German car driving, ravioli making, Italian man. :lol:

Cheeseburger
10-15-2006, 06:56 PM
I think it is cheeseburger messing with us. If not welcome to the forum and what made you join an accord forum you German car driving, ravioli making, Italian man. :lol:

um um um no not me

Legend_master
10-15-2006, 07:00 PM
um um um no not me

Are you the chicken sandwich guy?

Im watching you Cheeseburger, to get the truth :squint: ......Oh and I stole your long post thing.

Chef Boyardee
10-15-2006, 07:20 PM
No no, this is for real. Yeah, I drive German cars, but my first car was a 3g Accord, and I'm a fan of all things old, boxy, and engine equipped. Old VWs and Hondas both fall into that category, regardless of any rivalries between fans of both automakers.

And I do love raviolis, but I could really go for a cheeseburger, now that you mention it.

Cheeseburger
10-15-2006, 07:26 PM
No no, this is for real. Yeah, I drive German cars, but my first car was a 3g Accord, and I'm a fan of all things old, boxy, and engine equipped. Old VWs and Hondas both fall into that category, regardless of any rivalries between fans of both automakers.
And I do love raviolis, but I could really go for a cheeseburger, now that you mention it.

lol everyone always dose ( going for a cheeseburger ) lol

Are you the chicken sandwich guy?
Im watching you Cheeseburger, to get the truth :squint: ......Oh and I stole your long post thing.

lol :bandance:

man am im going to have fun with this one lol...

hahahahhahaha

Chef Boyardee
10-15-2006, 07:33 PM
Ah, so I just read up on the chicken sandwhich situation. Thats a spicey meat-a-ballll, I'll tell ya what.

MessyHonda
10-15-2006, 07:42 PM
cool...do you have pictures of your honda accord when you had it?

Cheeseburger
10-15-2006, 07:45 PM
so are u a chef or something???

Chef Boyardee
10-15-2006, 07:55 PM
cool...do you have pictures of your honda accord when you had it?

That was to long ago for me to still have them, and it was nothing special anyway. Though I've been lurking this forum for a while and am still undecided as to whether or not I should take the plunge and get another one.

so are u a chef or something???

I used to be a cook actually, but I got this name because I was eating beefaroni while I was registering. I wasn't aware of the recent food naming shananigans until it was all said and done though.

But I must say I'm liking this forum alot. A bunch of people dumping lots of money into old cars for small performance gains, sounds alot like the oldschool watercooled VW community to me. I'm in. :cheers:

Cheeseburger
10-15-2006, 07:59 PM
cool beans man. im a cook too. im also in culinary school and im about to be done with my externship in a few more months

Chef Boyardee
10-15-2006, 08:07 PM
cool beans man. im a cook too. im also in culinary school and im about to be done with my externship in a few more months

Thats cool man. I cooked at this place called the Deer Lake Inn for a year and a half, and the guy waited until 3 days before he went out of business to tell me that I'd be out of a job. Due to that situation and the crappy work:pay ratio involved with all the places I've checked out for work where I lived, I think I'll stick to automotive for now. It was good times though, I'll give it that. And nothing goes over with the ladies better than some good cooking skills that include meals they've never heard of before. :naughty:

Pico
10-15-2006, 08:13 PM
:welcome:
Chef Enjoy your stay....:D

Cheeseburger
10-15-2006, 08:13 PM
sweet! and ya cooking skills dose impress the ladies ;)

Chef Boyardee
10-15-2006, 08:21 PM
Chef Enjoy your stay....:D
I plan to, thanks! Now all I need is a Honda...

sweet! and ya cooking skills dose impress the ladies
Yeah, they tend to like my spaghetti and meatballs ;-)

MessyHonda
10-15-2006, 08:40 PM
sweet! and ya cooking skills dose impress the ladies ;)

cool you need to give me some lessons....cuz last time the girl cooked for me...some mac and cheese....also home made cookies.... hella good....:eatarrow:

I plan to, thanks! Now all I need is a Honda...
Yeah, they tend to like my spaghetti and meatballs ;-)

lol...make sure not to get your sauce all over the place...or you will be hating life. anyways....
:welcome: from MessyHonda hope you find another 3gee so you can pimp out:thumbup:

88Accord-DX
10-15-2006, 08:47 PM
What you got in there? 1.8 or 2.0? Looks like old school Jetta from the front. Welcome to the forum. (duh, that didn't make Jettas back then) :uh:

Chef Boyardee
10-15-2006, 08:49 PM
cool you need to give me some lessons....cuz last time the girl cooked for me...some mac and cheese....also home made cookies.... hella good....:eatarrow:

lol...make sure not to get your sauce all over the place...or you will be hating life. anyways....
:welcome: from MessyHonda hope you find another 3gee so you can pimp out:thumbup:

Sauce cleanup is her job :) And dear lord, please, I mean this in the nicest way possible, could you remove "pimp" from your automotive vocabulary? Please? Haha jk, but thanks for the nice words everybody. Depending on when I find something in my price range, worst case scenario you guys might have to deal with a VW guy for a little while. It could be worse, I could be 16 driving a rice bucket.

Chef Boyardee
10-15-2006, 08:51 PM
What you got in there? 1.8 or 2.0? Looks like a old school Jetta from the front. Welcome to the forum.

Old school 86 Golf with a 2.0 bottom end, 268 cam, new valve train, short shift linkage, and a lightened flywheel. But thats all coming out before the snow gets here and being rebuilt with boost in mind. The winter beater engine will be a CIS injected 8v pos while the other engine is on the stand and I'm shopping for a 3g.

MessyHonda
10-15-2006, 09:00 PM
Old school 86 Golf with a 2.0 bottom end, 268 cam, new valve train, short shift linkage, and a lightened flywheel. But thats all coming out before the snow gets here and being rebuilt with boost in mind. The winter beater engine will be a CIS injected 8v pos while the other engine is on the stand and I'm shopping for a 3g.

we have another person on here that have a VW...and sorry about pimp vocab...i guess i got carried away....lol:Owned:

Chef Boyardee
10-15-2006, 09:03 PM
we have another person on here that have a VW...and sorry about pimp vocab...i guess i got carried away....lol:Owned:

*pats back* Everyone makes mistakes man, its alright haha.

88Accord-DX
10-15-2006, 09:28 PM
Old school 86 Golf with a 2.0 bottom end, 268 cam, new valve train, short shift linkage, and a lightened flywheel.
Cool, I don't know why I said old school Jetta, cause they didn't make them back in the day. :uh:

(must be getting late)

Chef Boyardee
10-15-2006, 09:33 PM
Cool, I don't know why I said old school Jetta, cause they didn't make them back in the day. :uh:
(must be getting late)

Sure they did:

Golf 1(Rabbit)/Jetta 1: 1975 to 1984

Golf 2/Jetta 2: 1985 to 1992

Golf 3/Jetta 3: 1993 to 1999

Golf 4/Jetta 4: 1998.5 to 2005

Golf 5/Jetta 5: 2006-current.

I had an 86 Jetta as well, but a tree fell on it during a storm. Big bucket of lame sauce if you ask me.

88Accord-DX
10-15-2006, 09:40 PM
Cool, I just thought I was making a mistake calling it an old school Jetta. Thanks for clearing that up.

Chef Boyardee
10-15-2006, 09:43 PM
Cool, I just thought I was making a mistake calling it an old school Jetta. Thanks for clearing that up.

Its cool. I know alot of people who still call mid 90's Golfs, Rabbits. Learn something new every day.

LiTtLe xOx BitT
10-15-2006, 10:53 PM
Well i did a mapquest thing to see how far you are from me and it says about 50 mins, so if you ever get a 3g and need some help let me know. Only thing i dont get is that your age thing says 18, but you say you had the car too long ago to have pics, you could of only had it 2 years ago at the most unless it was a family car??

Chef Boyardee
10-15-2006, 11:01 PM
Well i did a mapquest thing to see how far you are from me and it says about 50 mins, so if you ever get a 3g and need some help let me know. Only thing i dont get is that your age thing says 18, but you say you had the car too long ago to have pics, you could of only had it 2 years ago at the most unless it was a family car??

I'm 19, got the car at 15, graduated highschool at 16 (skipped 2nd grade), got rid of the car at 17, bought my first VW right after, and now I'm on my 4th VW.

Good enough timeline for you? Or would you like to critique me some more? I'll answer any questions you have.

And thanks alot for the offer, I appreciate it. You may be taken up on that sometime. But its hard to keep a hold of pictures of a car thats less then spectacular, when you move 3 times since the age of 17, twice on my own, and once with my dad.

If/when I get another one, I'll keep you posted visually, haha.

ZackieDarko
10-15-2006, 11:04 PM
LOL

Chef Boyardee, i am also eating some ravioli

LOL this is great

Chef Boyardee
10-15-2006, 11:10 PM
LOL
Chef Boyardee, i am also eating some ravioli
LOL this is great

Dude, my products kick so much ass.

A18A
10-15-2006, 11:22 PM
these threads lately make me hungry

Chef Boyardee
10-15-2006, 11:29 PM
these threads lately make me hungry

I suggest a combo. 1 can ravioli, 1 can beefaroni mixed together. Can't go wrong :thumbup:

chickensandwich
10-16-2006, 02:55 PM
What!?!! I have more competition in the food market now!?!!
i thought cheesebergs was my only arch-nemesis, now thanks to pastaman i have to deal with more food items!!!: noooooooooo :welcome:

ChaseR
10-16-2006, 03:16 PM
If your looking for Accords watch eBay, I got a LXi Coupe 5spd with 200,000mi and MINT ASS INTERIOR for less than Nine Hundred Bucks...

snoopyloopy
10-16-2006, 04:25 PM

What!?!! I have more competition in the food market now!?!!
i thought cheesebergs was my only arch-nemesis, now thanks to pastaman i have to deal with more food items!!!: noooooooooo :welcome:
hmm....gives me an idea for another sn.... :)

REn0
10-16-2006, 04:27 PM
Hi:madflip:..... :nuts:

Selfmindead
10-16-2006, 04:43 PM
:cool: Welcome to the boards.

Let’s make sandwiches

Chef Boyardee
10-16-2006, 04:45 PM
Hi:madflip:..... :nuts:

Thanks!!! hahaha. Not sure what spawned that but whatever.