PDA

View Full Version : New Carpet/floor Mats ordered!!

RamThis
10-16-2006, 10:53 AM
Well I made the first of a few parts orders for the car. I need to order the new window trims and clips, and the bumpers too. The carpet is coming from www.1aauto.com , they are the same company I've bought carpet from for my Ram before and it looks great, so I'm trying them again. They could not embroider the "Accord" logo into the mats unfortunately. I'll post pics of the carpet when it arrives.

Anyone know if the "Accord" logo can be embroidered into the front mats by some company that does that crap? I'd love to have them look like factory Accord mats...

MessyHonda
10-16-2006, 11:16 AM
Well I made the first of a few parts orders for the car. I need to order the new window trims and clips, and the bumpers too. The carpet is coming from www.1aauto.com , they are the same company I've bought carpet from for my Ram before and it looks great, so I'm trying them again. They could not embroider the "Accord" logo into the mats unfortunately. I'll post pics of the carpet when it arrives.
Anyone know if the "Accord" logo can be embroidered into the front mats by some company that does that crap? I'd love to have them look like factory Accord mats...

i think ive seen it on like the flea market for the embroiderment

Hash_man_Se_i
10-16-2006, 11:38 AM
Interesting... so is it a custom fit carpet for the accord? if so definately post pics because I could use that.

Crazybird
10-16-2006, 01:25 PM
im sure u can go to any sewing place and get them to embroder it for u

if i can be done to a shirt it should be able to be done to carpet wouldnt u think? just get bigger needles :P

HondaBoy
10-16-2006, 01:38 PM
you get the stock blue carpet and mats? whatever you got should look really nice. i'm hoping to find a molded stock type carpet in black.

decided to take a look. they offer it in black. and for the price, i dont think i'd mind paying for a new molded carpet. maybe soon i can get it.

RamThis
10-16-2006, 02:15 PM
Yep it's all molded and cut to fit like the OEM ones, even with the heel pad molded into the driver side like stock (which mine is gone lol)

And I got the stock color of my carpet, ocean blue. right now, it's Ocean Blue, some lighter blue, fuzz, and coffee brown-ish blue, orange soda-ish blue, whatever that previous owner's damn kid spilled everywhere :thumbdn:

That's why I only allow our kid to have water and cheerios in the vehicle. I refuse to have a destroyed interior from my kids. People let their kids do whatever they want just because they think it's easier than dealing with them. Annoys the piss outta me.

Crazybird
10-16-2006, 02:34 PM
man u guys had carpet removable mats?? i have the rubber ones :( well all the rubber ones except for driver my dad put sum big shit one in there that is annoying as hell

carotman
10-16-2006, 02:58 PM
Are you SUUUUURRRREEEE your carpet is Ocean blue? I ordered samples from them a couple of years ago and Ocean blue was just too bright. The color that matches my blue interior is Feredal Blue (darker than Ocean blue)

Honestly, the Ocean blue color would look weird in my car.

RamThis
10-16-2006, 04:38 PM
Uh oh. Dont tell me that. The pics on their site looks like Ocean blue matches my color, but maybe they are off??. I can always have them change it since they just got my order processed today, dont think it was shipped today, as I was emailing them back and forth about the logos on the mats, which they could not do.

RamThis
10-16-2006, 04:48 PM
Ok emailed them and told them to hold my order and send me samples. Thanks for the heads up Carotman, I'm going to check and make for sure I'm getting the right stuff.....

carotman
10-16-2006, 05:03 PM
Honestly, the one that matches our interior is Federal blue. (at least both of my blue interior 3rd gen). Ocean blue looks like crap!

RamThis
10-17-2006, 05:33 PM
I caught them in time and they have not shipped my carpet yet, so they said they will send both blue samples. Im thinking you may be right and the colors on their site are just too dark, making me think the Ocean blue was my color and Federal was too dark. Anyways, soon to be remedied.

carotman
10-17-2006, 07:59 PM
If the right color is Federal Blue you owe me a beer :D

Well, you could have returned the carpet to Maine but still would have sucked.

HondaBoy
10-18-2006, 07:56 PM
i have some grey rubber floor mats i got a few years back from a junk yard. they say honda on them, dunno if those are the ones you have Crazybird? personally, i love my rubber mats. they are easy to clean mud or dirt off of, so i dont mind them.

RamThis
10-18-2006, 08:17 PM
If the right color is Federal Blue you owe me a beer :D

Well, you could have returned the carpet to Maine but still would have sucked.

Loooooooonnnnnnng trip for a beer, but man, I do owe you one! I pulled my carpet out of the trash can and cut a clean corner off and looked at it in the light, and it's darker than I remember. Im almost positive Federal will match really close, but am still gonna wait for the samples to get here since I already had them sent. Never can be too sure ya know....

SQ is the SQUAD
10-23-2006, 02:32 PM
i brought two carpets from them, they both sucked ass gotta make ur own holes for everything

MessyHonda
10-23-2006, 06:33 PM
i brought two carpets from them, they both sucked ass gotta make ur own holes for everything

that is cuz if you customine your interior.....you should of got a OEM replacement with holes already....i was thinking about it but i just pained my carpet. saved a buch of money...lol

RamThis
10-23-2006, 07:05 PM
Cutting a few holes is easy. Paying for OEM carpet from Honda, not so easy. I'll take the cheaper route on this one, and put in a litte of my own time. If this was a fancy or high end car, yeah, I'd go get the real stuff. But for a cheapo Accord, it's gettin this stuff lol.