PDA

View Full Version : mirrors

Crazybird
10-16-2006, 08:38 PM
i was just pondering today i remember when i was a kid we only had one side mirror on the drivers side

so we enventudally bought a passenger side one because it was annoying not having it.. did anyone else not have the passenger side mirror

MessyHonda
10-16-2006, 08:54 PM
my dx did not come with one...but i got one from the junkyard....this was also the problem with my bosses 84 civic...he said when he got the car and drove it like 3 miles and then turn around to go to the honda dealership...i think he told me he paid 100 bucks for it...they look the same as ours....alot of honda parts are interchable

Crazybird
10-16-2006, 08:56 PM
damn hondas lol :P

/me hugs my 3gee

labeledsk8r
10-16-2006, 09:04 PM
i drove around fore about 3 months without a side mirror, i snaped it off trying to show off infront of friends, was going in reverse and was trying to dodge cones and BAM cliped a road closed sign with the mirror, cleaned it right off HAAHAH

MessyHonda
10-16-2006, 09:25 PM
i drove around fore about 3 months without a side mirror, i snaped it off trying to show off infront of friends, was going in reverse and was trying to dodge cones and BAM cliped a road closed sign with the mirror, cleaned it right off HAAHAH

nice....my i tired to burn out and my car just died...lol stupid carb.....thats why when i conver it to fuel injection...(if i ever do) i will drop the carb from a cliff and run it over... il take a pics...lol