PDA

View Full Version : Busted Out The Digi-Cam

1989se-i
08-31-2002, 12:08 PM
I finally got a digi cam. Well here she is. Im so proud... :tear:

http://www.angelfire.com/80s/1989sei

Mike89Accordcom
08-31-2002, 04:54 PM
You got a great deal on that car. It's in great shape and has a lot of potential. What are your plans for it?

88LXiHB
08-31-2002, 04:55 PM
How dare you cover up the leather of an SE-i!!!!!!

I'm guessing its all torn up huh? :(

1989se-i
08-31-2002, 09:33 PM
i covered the leather up cause it was ripped and cracked from the sun. The previous owners didnt take care of it.

I dont think i included the pic of the damage to the passenger side front... my bumper isnt connected, cause the prev. owner hit a wall... and the fender is aftermarket. it wasnt in that great of shape when i bought it.

Plans:

suped engine
paint job+body werk
lowered suspension
new interior
cat back exhaust
window tinting

Coroncho80
09-01-2002, 01:11 PM
I had the same problem with my driver side leather seat. It was all torn up. But i got almost all the interior redone in leather. It was a little expensive but worth it. The previous owner had the same seat covers on it. Whenever you get a change and some xtra $$$ fix it and trust me on this one, you will be thankful you did it. After that you gotta buy a leather treatment wax or something like that to keep the leather nice and soft. I bought it from Pepboys, its like $10 or so ( I don't remember exactly). One of the cool things about the SEi is that you can control your factory BOSE system fron the stearing wheel! I got nice system in my sei right now and i'm trying to figure out how to hook up the stearing wheel controler to my radio. I don't even know if it can be done or what but I'm doing some research about it. Man, I love my SEi :badass: :badass: :fight:

AccordSEi
09-01-2002, 02:33 PM
Hey Coroncho80., Go to this link and take a look at this. This may be the answer to those of us with SE-i's that want to use the steering wheel controls with aftermarket stereos. I just bought a Kenwood and am thinking about trying this. Be cool if it works!

http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S-KM2RPwxGZqp/ProdView.asp?s=0&c=11&g=751&I=127SWIX+++

Coroncho80
09-01-2002, 03:16 PM
Hey man, that's exactly what i was looking for! you r da man!!! thanks a lot, I already placed the order for it. We'll see how it works, thanks again! :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:

88LXiHB
09-01-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by AccordSEi
Hey Coroncho80., Go to this link and take a look at this. This may be the answer to those of us with SE-i's that want to use the steering wheel controls with aftermarket stereos. I just bought a Kenwood and am thinking about trying this. Be cool if it works!

http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S-KM2RPwxGZqp/ProdView.asp?s=0&c=11&g=751&I=127SWIX+++

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

I got an SE-i in EXCELENT condition out of the junk yard a while back because mine was going to shit, and I've been wondering if I could use the volume controls for my JVC. :cool:

:bow: AccordSEi

HondaBoy
09-07-2002, 08:59 PM
hey man dats a tight ride. love those stock SE-I rims. u should mos def keep them. dont get rid of them. u should lower ur car and it would look tight wit the stock rims

YK86
09-07-2002, 10:15 PM
You definetly got a good deal! It will cost you way less to fix everything and make it look good than buying a good condition SE-i!

Neuspeed87lx
09-08-2002, 05:07 PM
yea Coroncho80's interior is one of the niceest ive seen in a 3g

Coroncho80
09-11-2002, 12:38 PM
My interior was looking like shit when i got it. I had to put some $$$ into it but it was worth it. There is nothing worst then to see a leather interior looking like crap. It just gets too freaking hot in the summer and too cold in the winter. Good thing i have an remote control starter on my car. My car is stick so they had to bypass the clutch. Now i don't need to press the clutch every time i start my car. Pretty cool!

HondaBoy
09-14-2002, 09:28 PM
hey does anyone know about how much it would cost for new leather. i just want to know how much the leather it self would cost to do the whole interior. luckully i got a granny that can sew the different pieces together, so that will save me some $$$. i cant ever find any good leather interiors with out rips or some cracks and crap like that done to it. i did get the armrest console from the SE-I though .