PDA

View Full Version : Crazybirds igloo :)

Crazybird
10-18-2006, 04:53 PM
well i think its about time to make a little garage like all of u do so u can keep the same page so here i go

so my car is completely stock.... i have the original engine which has 465000 kms on it and the tranny was rebuilt 2 years ago? i think

basically the only thing modified is my stereo since my sister blew everything up which was stock lol so i have

premier 580 deck
rockford punch's all around
2 jl w1v2's in a bassworks box
JL A2150 amp

soon to be rust wil be fixed and windows tinted then i will get to rims and then either rebuliding my engine or getting a better one? any ideas on engine?

lostforawhile
10-18-2006, 05:12 PM
well everyone has to start somewhere,but I would say get rid of the sedan and get a hatch lol BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Crazybird
10-18-2006, 05:13 PM
hatchies are nice but actaully i have never ever seen one where i live maybe winnipeg was never shiped them lol

MessyHonda
10-18-2006, 07:11 PM
get a fuel injection swap....you make more power....and convert it to a 5 speed....the girls dig it....like yesterday.....i took 3 girls to the mall...and they didnt knoe my car was stick....and i just told them that guys like to keep everthing undercontrol...lol

lostforawhile
10-18-2006, 07:20 PM
get a fuel injection swap....you make more power....and convert it to a 5 speed....the girls dig it....like yesterday.....i took 3 girls to the mall...and they didnt knoe my car was stick....and i just told them that guys like to keep everthing undercontrol...lol
just ask them if they want to feel your knob LOL you might get slapped or it might go the other way

Crazybird
10-18-2006, 07:35 PM
ya id love to do a efi swap but isnt it alot of work to do?? on a canadian lx which is a dx over yonder :P

and those black plastic bumpers i have are exactly like the ones on the american lx right just not painted?

MessyHonda
10-18-2006, 08:07 PM
just ask them if they want to feel your knob LOL you might get slapped or it might go the other way
LOL...nice one Tim..i just have the stock knob for now...il look into geting a newer OEM one like 5th gen lude or soemthing.....i should get tinted windows so no one see wuts going on inside the car....:naughty: ....but yeah...it was fun...

Crazybird
10-18-2006, 08:21 PM
lol just get a penis as a nob lol so either way they will be touching sumthing :P

A18A
10-18-2006, 08:34 PM
oh u deserve a big :slap: for that comment :P

and whats the difference between a 5th gen and 3g knob? they look pretty much the same from what i remember

1ajs
10-18-2006, 10:36 PM
lol crazybird.

if i am around when you do the swap or any work on the 3gee might lend ya a hand depending if i am busy...

Crazybird
10-19-2006, 01:12 PM
what ur gonna lend a hand :P and ur gonna do my body work :) :P

do u know any shops in winnnipeg that do good work

Crazybird
10-20-2006, 10:21 PM
if i can get my hands on a efi engine with a stick how hard would it be to switch from a auto carbed... and would you guys suggest doing it myself or get a shop to do it??

A18A
10-20-2006, 10:29 PM
just follow the how-to's, and yes, do it yourself, good experience :thumbup:

lostforawhile
10-21-2006, 07:19 AM
if i can get my hands on a efi engine with a stick how hard would it be to switch from a auto carbed... and would you guys suggest doing it myself or get a shop to do it??all he cars were originally designed for eithier fuel injection or carb,it's just a matter of the right parts being on there. the wiring harness etc. find a wrecked doner car,take it home and you have everything you need. I would swap but I like carbs,I guess I'm old school.

Crazybird
10-21-2006, 02:08 PM
i like carbs too but i want more hp

MessyHonda
10-22-2006, 11:35 AM
i like carbs too but i want more hp

can you say weber?

1ajs
10-22-2006, 02:28 PM
what ur gonna lend a hand :P and ur gonna do my body work :) :P

do u know any shops in winnnipeg that do good work

realy hard to find a shop that does it right the first time :(

i am a noob at body work i my self have a car that needs some exstensive rust work... welding beefing up the subfram floor pans... one of them tanks that volvo made 145s :) runs like a dream though :)