PDA

View Full Version : An "away" feature has been added

marc49
08-31-2002, 04:11 PM
Ok, like Aim or any instant message system, 3geez now has an away feature. If you're going on vacation or are going to be offline for an extended period of time, go to your Usercp and click "edit profile" you will see the new feature which is shown in the picture below. I think this is a very good feature and i encourage everyone to use it if you're going to be off line for an extended period of time. This feature would've been great had it been installed for the few members we have who were gone for over a month to boot camp. Instead of some people wondering what happened to them, they would've known immediately :)

POS carb
08-31-2002, 06:36 PM
kool feature, there are a couple of old board members I was wondering about today :toilet:

A20A1
09-02-2002, 07:52 PM
ahh boot camp... nice feature.

POS carb
09-03-2002, 07:31 PM
hey I can't access the feature... I go to "Edit Profile" and it isn't there, it isn't in "Edit options" either :confused:

marc49
09-03-2002, 08:31 PM
I just checked on it with a "regular" user and it is there dude. It's right under the "optional" information and DIRECTLY under the "birthdate" area

it's in edit profile..

POS carb
09-03-2002, 10:44 PM
nope. I evem took a screenshot but I have no way of showing you. It's not there, my only fields are these:::

Optional Information All information will be viewable by other 3geez members.
Homepage:
ICQ Number:
AOL Instant Messenger Handle:
Yahoo Messenger Handle:
Signature:
Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts.
HTML code is OFF
vB Code is ON
[img] code is ON
Smilies are ON
Birthdate:
If you select your birthday then other forum members will be able to see your birthday on the forum calendar and in your profile. Adding your year of birth is also optional.

::: that's it.

marc49
09-04-2002, 04:13 PM
I fixed it for you eric, :)

Grant2k
10-11-2002, 09:28 PM
that's a really cool feature to have. thanks marc.

maka_RTH
10-14-2002, 07:44 PM
yah, that would've been a fun feature while i was at boot camp..., but i'm back now. and, i should have my accord somewhat soon(i just need to make a phone call to this guy that might have on or can get the one i want...).
-greg