PDA

View Full Version : Whos got the most...

LiTtLe xOx BitT
10-30-2006, 08:41 AM
Im just wondering who has the most rare/hard to find parts for their accord, it can be anything from cup holders to dc headers to jdm parts (people with jdm accords obviously dont count on this one) List them here to see who has the most.
1. JDM Map light
2. S&S Header
3. OEM Cup holder
4. OEM Armrest
5. DC strut bars
6. GE Cam Gear
7. SE-i rear disc brakes
8. OEM spoiler
9. OEM visors (should be here soon)
10. JDM corner lights (should be here soon)

jonrichert
10-30-2006, 08:58 AM
factory emergency road flair and factory orange donut steelie!:lol:
(those are my most badass rare parts)

Sabz5150
10-30-2006, 09:12 AM
Ractive front strut bar
DC Sports header
Openloop camshaft

EDIT: Since you're adding in cam gears, I have one of those too :)

Legend_master
10-30-2006, 09:17 AM
I dont really have anything besides the PRI mount kit, but my choice for the most rare part would be wprocomp Mugen adjustable suspension and front bumper.

MessyHonda
10-30-2006, 09:24 AM
1.dc front sturt bar
2.OEM fog light switch with relay
3. Se-i swap...ss lines and drilled and sloted in all 4 corners
4.dc header
5.adjustable cam gear
6.JDM corners
7.cupholders
8.armrest
9.oem window visors
10.custom short shifter
11.like 5 se-i emblems...lol
i had a Eq till i gave it to geddy.

if i had the money i would get the JDM maplight and power folding mirrors.

Hash_man_Se_i
10-30-2006, 10:12 AM
factory emergency road flair and factory orange donut steelie!
(those are my most badass rare parts)

I think jon and wprcomp win... jon has the only RHD jdm 3g on the board in north america lol... and wprcomp with his crazy mugen shit.

I've got this:
-JDM yellow stanley fogs w/switch
-EDM taillights
-JDM corners
-JDM spoiler
-PRI mount kit + axles + harness +linkage
-A full se-i lol... so ya i got rear discs, cup holders, and all that schwag

thegreatdane
10-30-2006, 10:37 AM
A 2.0i-16 Accord with less than 45.000miles and no rust :) Doesnt get more rare than that guys :D

edit: Oh I forgot. and an Aerodeck with mint leather interior hehe

Hash_man_Se_i
10-30-2006, 11:50 AM
^^^ you are my hero... hahaha jk... I do however want your cars.

2ndGenGuy
10-30-2006, 01:15 PM
2nd Gen Digital Speedo. I dare anybody to ever try and find another one.

thegreatdane
10-30-2006, 01:19 PM
Is it working though? :stick:

thegreatdane
10-30-2006, 01:24 PM
^^^ you are my hero... hahaha jk... I do however want your cars.

lol. well swing by and we'll work out a deal. something with soles and devils :)

HondaBoy
10-30-2006, 01:46 PM
i dunno if these are too rare, but not extremely common.
*catalogue ordered honda 10 spoke 13 inch wheels
http://www.capitalwheels.com/store/product_image.php?imageid=30233
*catalogue ordered honda multispoke 13 inch wheels
http://www.capitalwheels.com/store/product_image.php?imageid=30356

*honda optional rear spoiler with LED brake light, not installed

*kaminari side skirts and rear apron, not installed

*SE-i arm rest

*prelude fog lights installed on car

*honda optional seasonal rubber floor mats

thats all i can think of that i have for now

3ghondaerodeck
10-30-2006, 02:01 PM
I have these:
- JDM armrest
- JDM corners
- USDM cupholder
- JDM folding mirrors (on the way)
- and then the basic aerodeck 2.0 ex-i

Crazybird
10-30-2006, 02:04 PM
my cars completely stock :)

BITESIZE
10-30-2006, 02:04 PM
JDM IS OVER RATED IN MY OPINION. My whole car is JDM. :) Made in Japan baby!

lostforawhile
10-30-2006, 02:11 PM
shift knob off one of the third generation test mules that were being tested here under US road conditions,don't ask how I got it,lets just say i knew someone who was helping here with the testing. AUGGGHHH! now they are going to kill me :gun: !!! been into hondas for a very long time:) lets see what else? well the first generation teg wheels,they are kind of rare now. the saw tooth ones. :Owned:

MessyHonda
10-30-2006, 02:38 PM
JDM IS OVER RATED IN MY OPINION. My whole car is JDM. :) Made in Japan baby!

i wish i had that one pic....that i made for you...lol

snoopyloopy
10-30-2006, 02:51 PM
well, let's see what i have.
-dc sports headers
-factory eq
-armrest

jdm b20a on the way.

MessyHonda
10-30-2006, 02:56 PM
well, let's see what i have.
-dc sports headers
-factory eq
-armrest

jdm b20a on the way.

ok you win....you going to sell the headers?

snoopyloopy
10-30-2006, 02:59 PM
ok you win....you going to sell the headers? or are they got the b20?
lol....no. keep 'em and buy another 3g at some point to stick them on. i think i'm gonna buy a stock 3g, talk to a dyno shop and work out a deal, then put some of the various mods on it and see what kind of performance you actually get out of different parts. like if the dc sports headers actually are that much better than the pacesetter. how the 260 cam compares to the stock or the 272 or 282 or a colt tri-flow. stuff like that. it probably won't happen, but it's a nice idea.

BITESIZE
10-30-2006, 03:01 PM
i wish i had that one pic....that i made for you...lol

As do I my good man...:welcome: :Owned:

Hash_man_Se_i
10-30-2006, 03:07 PM
lol. well swing by and we'll work out a deal. something with soles and devils :)

hahaha ya, i'll swing by tonight :bong: .... lol, One day I'll find a clean 2.0si to import though, one day.

Tomisimo
10-30-2006, 03:15 PM
A 2.0i-16 Accord with less than 45.000miles and no rust :) Doesnt get more rare than that guys :D
edit: Oh I forgot. and an Aerodeck with mint leather interior hehe

I agree, its rare with rust free 3gee. I got one. the B20a 16V next mood

lostforawhile
10-30-2006, 04:04 PM
shift knob off one of the third generation test mules that were being tested here under US road conditions,don't ask how I got it,lets just say i knew someone who was helping here with the testing. AUGGGHHH! now they are going to kill me :gun: !!! been into hondas for a very long time:) lets see what else? well the first generation teg wheels,they are kind of rare now. the saw tooth ones. :Owned: http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid217/p576d53a69789f682e325a24fd7485260/ec476b9d.jpg sorry about the mess haven't had time to clean the car how about ADM? aircraft domestic parts

lostforawhile
10-30-2006, 04:12 PM
who was it on here that has the dual piston JDM calipers? can't remember,now thats rare

MessyHonda
10-30-2006, 05:15 PM
who was it on here that has the dual piston JDM calipers? can't remember,now thats rare

wohdog is selling some..i knoe some people have them...but they are not very active

mkymonkey
10-30-2006, 05:34 PM
meh i dont even know if i have any "rare parts"

MODS LIST (http://mkymonkey.home.mindspring.com/html/mods.html)

MessyHonda
10-30-2006, 05:54 PM
meh i dont even know if i have any "rare parts"

MODS LIST (http://mkymonkey.home.mindspring.com/html/mods.html)

dc headers, tokico springs, se-i swap, cupholder, armrest ect...do you have rare shit....you just have it so you dont think its rare...LOL

2ndGenGuy
10-30-2006, 06:02 PM
Is it working though? :stick:

:lol: It "works" but I don't have any way to get it to work in my car without the control module :(

I do also have 2gee Eibach ProKit springs BNIB.
And a 2gee armrest. Even though it's a POS. I wonder if it's even Honda OEM, it's so flimsy.
Also have DC Sports headers, but not quite as rare.
And in the mail from wohdog is a set of twin piston brake calipers.

MessyHonda
10-30-2006, 06:04 PM
:lol: It "works" but I don't have any way to get it to work in my car without the control module :(

I do also have 2gee Eibach ProKit springs BNIB.
And a 2gee armrest. Even though it's a POS. I wonder if it's even Honda OEM, it's so flimsy.

who helped you find them.....?:kekeke:

Hash_man_Se_i
10-30-2006, 07:37 PM
dc headers, tokico springs, se-i swap, cupholder, armrest ect...do you have rare shit....you just have it so you dont think its rare...LOL

People keep listing cupholders, armrests and sei brakes as rare, but IMO they are not that rare, an I always see that stuff for sale on here.

MessyHonda
10-30-2006, 07:42 PM
People keep listing cupholders, armrests and sei brakes as rare, but IMO they are not that rare, an I always see that stuff for sale on here.

yeah you are right...they are not rare you just have to find them hard. ppl are lucky like you ...you already had all that stuff.

Sabz5150
10-30-2006, 08:47 PM
Does my processor count? ;)

2ndGenGuy
10-30-2006, 10:14 PM
who helped you find them.....?:kekeke:

Yeah Messy is the man!

Actually, I owe every part on my car to somebody on the forums really. If it wasn't for 3geez, I would have just a plain ol 84 Accord.

gosse
10-31-2006, 12:11 PM
---- Lostforeawhile?? where did you get the aircraft gauges????
and what do you use the altitude meter/high gauges to????
thinking about using some aircraft gauges ind my "aero"deck lol...
could be funny...
know somewhere they sell?? near denmark....

lostforawhile
10-31-2006, 02:26 PM
---- Lostforeawhile?? where did you get the aircraft gauges????
and what do you use the altitude meter/high gauges to????
thinking about using some aircraft gauges ind my "aero"deck lol...
could be funny...
know somewhere they sell?? near denmark....oh I work in an aircraft plant,altimeter was given to me,it really does work,I also have various aircraft switches in the car. I drive a lot so I set up the car like an aircraft cockpit. as far as finding one near there I have no idea,maby try ebay,they have everything else. try used aircraft instruments. Oh the clock next to the altimeter came from a 280 z instrument cluster. clock,stopwatch,date etc. I wonder if any of the test mule cars still exist,or if they were destroyed. if they were destroyed that knob may be the only remaining piece of one left. thse were the cars that supposedly "didn't exist" they tested prototypes of these cars in northern Ohio because of the severity of the damaged roads. I would assume it was also because of the plant being built in marysville too. from what I hear a number of automakers still test cars there. run 'em until they break type of stuff. where else in the world can you drive for miles at high speed on washboard surface freeways dotted with moon crater sized potholes.:rolleyes: sigh, my home state

2oodoor
10-31-2006, 02:37 PM
I think jon and wprcomp win... jon has the only RHD jdm 3g on the board in north america lol... and wprcomp with his crazy mugen shit.
I've got this:
-JDM yellow stanley fogs w/switch
-EDM taillights
-JDM corners
-JDM spoiler
-PRI mount kit + axles + harness +linkage
-A full se-i lol... so ya i got rear discs, cup holders, and all that schwag
hands down geez freekzz heez gotz a pointz thereszzz

all I got it DC header and console with armrest and tape holderz, and 'rare weber conversion' with custom hardware but that dont count, I do have original paint job in mint cond. and no clear coat defects.
Im looking for one of those rare automatic transmissson clutch pedals I had heard about.. never mind...:hsugh:

lostforawhile
10-31-2006, 02:42 PM
hands down geez freekzz heez gotz a pointz thereszzz
all I got it DC header and console with armrest and tape holderz, and 'rare weber conversion' with custom hardware but that dont count, I do have original paint job in mint cond. and no clear coat defects.
Im looking for one of those rare automatic transmissson clutch pedals I had heard about.. never mind...:hsugh:I got one for sale,50 bucks plus shipping. and that auto transmission clutch never wears out.

2oodoor
10-31-2006, 02:49 PM
Yeah Messy is the man!
Actually, I owe every part on my car to somebody on the forums really. If it wasn't for 3geez, I would have just a plain ol 84 Accord.
And same here for some of it, there are some yards here slam full of rare hondas if I could get the f*ck to them. thanks 2ndGenGuy for gracing kudos to the fellow members, that is what I love about this place.They get snatched up like pirrranna sometimes, but kudos to the sellers.
I have seen a quite a few se-i 3geez in JY, but dint have the abiltiy or help to rape the parts, I reckon I coulda got some emblems... need to look at how to drop the whole rear rolling assy on these cars with minimum fastener removal. ehh

2oodoor
10-31-2006, 02:58 PM
Yeah Messy is the man!
And same here for some of it, there are some yards here slam full of rare hondas if I could get the f*ck to them. thanks 2ndGenGuy for gracing kudos to the fellow members, that is what I love about this place.They get snatched up like pirrranna sometimes, but kudos to the sellers.
I have seen a quite a few se-i 3geez in JY, but dint have the abiltiy or help to rape the parts, I reckon I coulda got some emblems... need to look at how to drop the whole rear rolling assy on these cars with minimum fastener removal. ehh

lostforawhile
10-31-2006, 02:59 PM
I had,and wish I still had,what I belive was a 600 coupe,not the s600,but the one that looked like a minature seventies civic. had the two cyl bike engine in it,it had what looked like a hatch,but the glass didn't lift up,the bottom of it dropped down for access to a spare tire.what was freaky was the steering wheel was on the left and the steering box was on the right,it had a chain and sprockets under the dash. also rods from the pedals ran under the dash to the master cyl which was on the right,and a bell crank setup which operated the throttle cable and clutch cable. i have never seen another one like it since. and I'm still kicking myself for not holding on to it. the only thing i can figure is someone imported it and converted it to left hand drive themselves.

88LXi68
10-31-2006, 03:05 PM
Well I guess I have some rare stuff and definitely over time I have had more.

Currently have:
JDM Corners - although they dont seem so rare anymore
PRI Kit - EVERYTHING
Mugen Front Bumper
Mugen Spoiler
All black interior - actually have 2 sets
Koni struts
Addco front sway bar
SE-i rear discs
DC strut bar
88Turboaccord rear Strut bar
b20 gauge cluster

Stuff I have had:
Openloop Cam - Sold to Coroncho a long time ago
DC Sport header - sold to coroncho
Addco Rear Swaybar sold to EricW
Robt5580's big brake kit hardware - sold to EricW

im sure i had more

HostileJava
10-31-2006, 03:57 PM
I wonder why carot hasn't responded yet.