10-31-2006, 10:03 PM
REMEMBER THIS CAR

http://www.acessence.com/carpic/mycar.jpg

WELL I GOT IT TAKEN TO THE JUNK YARD

ALL GONE NO MORE PROBLEMS

bout a mazda protege5 2002

MessyHonda
10-31-2006, 10:15 PM
please tell me you still have the body kit?

A18A
10-31-2006, 10:23 PM
ooo :slap: i bet someone on here woulda payed you for that

MessyHonda
10-31-2006, 10:28 PM
ooo :slap: i bet someone on here woulda payed you for that

yeah me....

1ajs
10-31-2006, 10:54 PM
sad thing is it got junked cause i lost contact with him i alomost owned that 3gee :(

BTW hows the mazda going acess

Civic Accord Honda
10-31-2006, 11:13 PM
you dummey:rant::argue::madflip::flip::slap::rocket::c hainsaw::uh:
that car looks hot why the hell would you junk it my car looks like crap and i am not going to junk it you are really dumb and you got a mazda fyi mazdas suck the only good mazda is a rx7 and rx8 the rest are crap piles you a dumbass :thumbdn:

mkymonkey
10-31-2006, 11:19 PM
wtf is wrong with you...damn ^^^

anyway....what happened? why did you have to get rid of it?

A18A
10-31-2006, 11:20 PM
that car looks hot why the hell would you junk it my car looks like crap and i am not going to junk it you are really dumb and you got a mazda fyi mazdas suck the only good mazda is a rx7 and rx8 the rest are crap piles you a dumbass :thumbdn:
its a car, he upgraded........................ somone here should go to the JY he gave it to and take it :)

Cheeseburger
10-31-2006, 11:34 PM
that sucks bro, good luck with the new car and take pics

1ajs
10-31-2006, 11:58 PM
long story short summer 2005 he bought it for 1800$ a week or 2 later the head gasket blew and the dealer refused to warenty or somthing to that efect so it sat then he fixed it then his thermistat started going wak in the midle of winter he parked it and so it sat. plan was i was guna buy it cause he had to move but then i lost contact with him for the longest time and well this happend realy kicks my self for not keeping up on this one :( it was a 87 lx he alsow owned a 88 exi that died of cancer... he had big plans for that 3gee sadly it did not happen

RamThis
11-01-2006, 12:09 AM
Man that car looked clean, what a shame to JY it like that. SOMEONE would have easily given you some coin for it. Oh well. Sorry to hear you had problems with it though. Hope someone grabs it complete and takes it home and gets it running again.

1ajs
11-01-2006, 12:11 AM
it probly got sent to the crusher already...

REn0
11-01-2006, 12:12 AM
I want the bodykit

1ajs
11-01-2006, 12:15 AM
lol then drive to stienback and check the recors there then check winnipegs

russiankid
11-01-2006, 04:44 AM
that car looks hot why the hell would you junk it my car looks like crap and i am not going to junk it you are really dumb and you got a mazda fyi mazdas suck the only good mazda is a rx7 and rx8 the rest are crap piles you a dumbass :thumbdn:The only reason the RX7's and 8's work well is because people care for them, they arent the best cars. If you care for a Mazda it will be fine.

PortugalFocus
11-01-2006, 06:46 AM
.....you are really dumb and you got a mazda fyi mazdas suck the only good mazda is a rx7 and rx8 the rest are crap piles you a dumbass :thumbdn:

That is an ignorant comment.... RX7s are one of most expensive cars to own and maintain. I doubt you have ever worked on a rotory motor or owned a car nice enough to have one in it. It doesnt exactly come with "speak-n-say" instructions to work on.

He got a Mazda, that's awesome he upgraded. Congrats on the new car.

MessyHonda
11-01-2006, 07:56 AM
yeah poor body kit....mazdas are alright...but my uncle says that thoes rx7s and 8s use to much gas.....i guess cuz they have like a 9000rpm redline...lol

snoopyloopy
11-01-2006, 08:04 AM
yeah poor body kit....mazdas are alright...but my uncle says that thoes rx7s and 8s use to much gas.....i guess cuz they have like a 9000rpm redline...lol
lol....what's your point? the new hondas like s2000, rsx-s, civic si, even the old itr. redlines of deep into the 8000 rpm range, close to 9000. and they're fine on gas....as long as you stay out of vtec. :)

MessyHonda
11-01-2006, 08:24 AM
lol....what's your point? the new hondas like s2000, rsx-s, civic si, even the old itr. redlines of deep into the 8000 rpm range, close to 9000. and they're fine on gas....as long as you stay out of vtec. :)

i knoe but overall the suck up more gas snoopy....trust me my uncle has been a mechanic over 20 years and 14 years he has worked at mazda...gets paid 37 a hour....and i asked him...and he told me that...he has never owned one...but he has had like the 323 black turbo hatch(rare car) 626 turbo, mx-6 turbo, mpv, milenia, mazda trucks, basically everthing mazda besides the rx7 and miata.

snoopyloopy
11-01-2006, 08:37 AM
i knoe but overall the suck up more gas snoopy....trust me my uncle has been a mechanic over 20 years and 14 years he has worked at mazda...gets paid 37 a hour....and i asked him...and he told me that...he has never owned one...but he has had like the 323 black turbo hatch(rare car) 626 turbo, mx-6 turbo, mpv, milenia, mazda trucks, basically everthing mazda besides the rx7 and miata.
oh, i know they drink gas. i was't disputing that. i was just saying that it's more of the engine design than because of the rev limit. that was my whole point.

Vanilla Sky
11-01-2006, 08:46 AM
it's simply the nature of the rotary. they take a lot of fuel to keep cool. water injection seems to really help with fuel economy.

my86dx4dr
11-01-2006, 01:37 PM
you are really dumb and you got a mazda fyi mazdas suck the only good mazda is a rx7 and rx8 the rest are crap piles you a dumbass :thumbdn:
You have alot of Growing up to do.

and You could really use some education about automobiles.

gfrg88
11-01-2006, 03:32 PM
You have alot of Growing up to do.
and You could really use some education about automobiles.

i sure do agree with you my man!!! :thumbup:

Crazybird
11-01-2006, 03:35 PM
aww dude i coulda used that body kit.... 1ajs told me about ur car like a week ago... and do u still have those fenders????? cause ill buy those off u if u still have them

Tomisimo
11-01-2006, 03:56 PM
You rice boy, you like those cars coz they was used as heroes in fast & furious movies. You said so your self, "Tokio drift is greatist movie all time". If they used a RX4 or 323GTR you would like them too and dint bother for RX7 & RX8. Those are popular cars. like bi*ches. everyone use them as dick extender.

Edit: Anyways its sad that you wreck your nice 3Gee. it gona go in history book as mistake BIG TIME. You sholdent sell a body kit at least. well whats done is done. Good lock with your Mazda thou. send us some pics.

Tomisimo
11-01-2006, 04:05 PM
it's simply the nature of the rotary. they take a lot of fuel to keep cool. water injection seems to really help with fuel economy.

Do you know how a rotor engine works? It gets fuel in one silinder then that same fuel sends to next silindet and so one. Yes it tersty engine for a 1.4L or 1.6L. but every plus has its ovne minuses. thats nature.

ChaseR
11-01-2006, 04:10 PM

Im just going to come out and say it, You are a dumbass and really shouldn't talk unless spoken to. Noone really cares about your arrogant opinion.

Vanilla Sky
11-01-2006, 04:38 PM
yeah, i know how rotaries work. they need a good deal of fuel to keep from preigniting. that's why i see more WI kits on those cars than anything else.

Tomisimo
11-01-2006, 04:51 PM
yeah, i know how rotaries work. they need a good deal of fuel to keep from preigniting. that's why i see more WI kits on those cars than anything else.

:welcome: to the club... i had one RX4 beore so i had some pane in the ass with those motors...(engins).

Selfmindead
11-01-2006, 05:00 PM
Im glad there are nice looking kits made for the 3g like this one.

Deadhead
11-01-2006, 05:32 PM

So your telling him that it's a mistake to buy a mazda? It sounds more like it was a mistake to buy the 3g from all the issues it had. Now, care to explain why rx7's and rx8's are better than other mazda's? Your an ignorent fool.

Congrats on the new car! I wish i could afford something that new. Good luck and get up some pics :D

acessence
11-04-2006, 08:24 PM
Well guys i know i probably should of put more work into the car, but it i had no choice, and if your lookin for the body kit its still there, you can contact

Burts Auto Wrecking and towing in Dryden,ON, i also have z3 fenders, never put on still all nice and green, also have some rocker panels, never put on, also got a bunch of tail lights if any ppl want them, and basically every line for the power steering, plus seals

Email me at [email protected]

P.S. The mazda protege5 i love it, its amazing car, reminds me so much of the Honda,

Bert's Auto Wrecking, Dryden (807) 937-6744

MessyHonda
11-04-2006, 09:22 PM
Well guys i know i probably should of put more work into the car, but it i had no choice, and if your lookin for the body kit its still there, you can contact
Burts Auto Wrecking and towing in Dryden,ON, i also have z3 fenders, never put on still all nice and green, also have some rocker panels, never put on, also got a bunch of tail lights if any ppl want them, and basically every line for the power steering, plus seals
Email me at [email protected]
P.S. The mazda protege5 i love it, its amazing car, reminds me so much of the Honda,
Bert's Auto Wrecking, Dryden (807) 937-6744

dibs

markmdz89hatch
11-05-2006, 07:40 AM
guys, let's keep on the subject of the thread. As for civic accord honda, that was an ignorant comment, but he's kept quiet since then, so let's drop it.

Sad to see the car go, if for nothing else, for the kit, as they are not the easiest to come by.

Good luck with the pro5, I have an '02 ES Protege as my daily driver now, and it's a lot of fun, but definitly not as stable as the accord at high speeds. However, I know from test-driving the Pro5 that it's a hell of a ball to toss into dog leggers.