PDA

View Full Version : to sell or not to sell, THAT is the question...

gfrg88
11-01-2006, 03:41 PM
so as some of you know my car isnt as good looking as when i first got it. ive gotten hit 3 times already, and last week i got rear ended. the car still has lots of potential and i kinda wanna sell it but at the same time i dont. IF i were to sell everything would go back to stock and i would look for another 89 that is in mint condition. BUT i kinda wanna keep it so that i can have something to work on, bodywork wise that is. i love this car and it makes me sad seeing how it is due to me not having enough money to do big projects, i slowly get all my parts little by little. but now im kinda stuck on what to do with it. tell me what you guys would do if you were me.....

shepherd79
11-01-2006, 03:43 PM
sell it and move on. Get yourself a better car or if you can find another 3G in very good condition.

gfrg88
11-01-2006, 03:50 PM
well i plan on getting another car, either a 4g accord or 3g lude. so im kinda moving on but i want to keep this as a project car, besides i got lots of parts for it still. just not body wise...

2oodoor
11-01-2006, 03:53 PM
sell it and move on. Get yourself a better car or if you can find another 3G in very good condition.
sell there is plenty to go around, you will be surprized if you just be patient the car will show up you want, look around in citys within 2 hour drive and such, go to wrecking yards, I, and you will be amazed at the creaam puff bodys and cars there for odd reasons other than crash n burned.
Heck even try a newer one, if you like the 89, hidden lights are about the only appearance wise diff tween a 92. You dont have to leave the forum either even if you go yota obviousley.. just no mitusushitys.. ha lol
seriousley there are alot of cherry 3geez to be had if you look.
good luck , let go...

MessyHonda
11-01-2006, 04:18 PM
if you can find a SE-i coupe it would be cool