HostileJava
11-03-2006, 10:08 AM
I can't reproduce it, but apparently this is the message they are getting:

http://hostilejava.com/3geez.JPG

HostileJava
11-03-2006, 10:16 AM
It also appears that some posts are going in to threads out of order:

http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56024

The first post in that thread should be towards the bottom.

Here's another:

http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56022

MECM
11-03-2006, 12:10 PM
yeah I have noticed that on my thread.

gfrg88
11-03-2006, 12:36 PM
same problem here :rant:

A18A
11-03-2006, 01:24 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d106/89accord/huh.jpg
and the times

AccordB20A
11-03-2006, 03:51 PM
yeah i got the same issue i posted in a thread just now and i cdnt find my post...had a look up a bit OH THERE IT IS...i wonder if im still shown as the last poster in tht thread i forgot to look.

Legend_master
11-03-2006, 04:17 PM
This is the message I am getting

This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between searches. Please try again in 17493 seconds.

So yes same problem here

Oldblueaccord
11-03-2006, 05:04 PM
I did put a post into the middle of a thread also today. I just thought it was a new feature (thoguht it was kinda dumb too ) :Owned:

wp

lostforawhile
11-03-2006, 05:28 PM
same here heres another one http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?p=689356&posted=1#post689356 not sure if this will be in the right place should be at the top

frantik
11-03-2006, 05:32 PM
sounds like the clock on the server got messed up for a while :eek:

AccordB20A
11-03-2006, 06:01 PM
yep Id say its all the clocks fault

MessyHonda
11-03-2006, 08:35 PM
back....huh still go the prob only 3477 secs to goo...woot

A18A
11-04-2006, 04:09 AM
cool all fixed :D

87accordlxi
11-04-2006, 07:16 AM
I remember something similar happening before, with the posts. I don't remember if Marc did something to fix it, or if it fixed itself.

Let me know if there continues to be problems and we can look into it. Sometimes glitches do arise.

HostileJava
11-04-2006, 07:21 AM
Is this another one of those matrix things Joe?

2oodoor
11-04-2006, 07:30 AM
I remember something similar happening before, with the posts. I don't remember if Marc did something to fix it, or if it fixed itself.

Let me know if there continues to be problems and we can look into it. Sometimes glitches do arise.
um Joe, where do you find the energy to hit that cowbell 24/7 365 days a year and not even break a sweat......
still dig the avatar bro... glad the the strange time problem seems resolved. I have been seeing an ongoing condition on my screen of it scrolling up and down by itself when I trying to read something or scrolling myself slowley.
minor concern

A18A
11-04-2006, 07:45 AM
um Joe, where do you find the energy to hit that cowbell 24/7 365 days a year and not even break a sweat......
still dig the avatar bro...
he stops when no one is looking at his posts ;P

I have been seeing an ongoing condition on my screen of it scrolling up and down by itself when I trying to read something or scrolling myself slowley.
minor concern
do you use firefox? im not sure about IE, but in firefox, i load a page, and it scrolls down to the new post all by its self, but then starts going up because all the pictures/sigs/avatars are loading and taking up more screen and scrolls up ;)

2oodoor
11-06-2006, 11:30 AM
he stops when no one is looking at his posts ;P
do you use firefox? im not sure about IE, but in firefox, i load a page, and it scrolls down to the new post all by its self, but then starts going up because all the pictures/sigs/avatars are loading and taking up more screen and scrolls up ;)
exactley, I noticed that on another machine at home when mozilla was browser. but it does it at work sometimes but not as bad and its IE
and the laptop I usually use at home has both, and three diff users, windows xp crap. my user sector , well I use IE and it really does it bad sometimes. Mozilla will actually come in and try to run over IE if I am surfing, then it really gets strange.

The time stamp problem actually caused some posts to be lost in never neverland. and example is the ''weber air filter"" post that as old but LOST had replied to it and I was scrolling thru new post and saw it and replyed to LOST, but today is shows that I was the first to post since 2004 on that thread yet it was LOST that actually did and his post is disappeared..
Weird shit was happening on alot of computer stuff since friday. EVerywhere.
DLST was culprit I believe, and servers that lock out auto change for DLST, just had not synched yet..

HondaBoy
11-06-2006, 01:18 PM
i noticed last week or so that the login sent me to an alternate page. looked the same, except the addy was a little different. after .com/, there was numbers, but i didnt save it. i just changed my password to be safe. i found that it had me logged in at a time that i wasnt, maybe i forgot but i didnt think so because i had gone out of the house at that time. anyway, dunno if anyone's had that problem.

Civic Accord Honda
11-06-2006, 10:22 PM
firefox rules ie sucks donkey balls but not as bad as aol dose lol

AccordB20A
11-07-2006, 07:44 PM
i choose ie over firefox. not saying its gay or anything cause it has some fucking good features but with ie everything works...firefox frequenty fucks up web pages and takes ages to load.
while we r on the subject of browsers

A18A
11-07-2006, 07:52 PM
i noticed last week or so that the login sent me to an alternate page. looked the same, except the addy was a little different. after .com/, there was numbers, but i didnt save it. i just changed my password to be safe. i found that it had me logged in at a time that i wasnt, maybe i forgot but i didnt think so because i had gone out of the house at that time. anyway, dunno if anyone's had that problem.
well if its still on 3geez.com then its all good, its if its on some other site its a scam. you have to login on http://3geez.com/ and http://www.3geez.com/ cause the difference is the "www" part and it uses different cookies or something

AccordB20A
11-07-2006, 08:29 PM
good thinking OD and you are correct :)

marc49
11-12-2006, 08:15 PM
In the next week or so I will be upgrading to the latest version of Vbulletin. Things should go just fine and maybe that will stop some of the weird issues that have been happening. I also am leaning to the fact that the server may have been doing some maintenance and/or upgrading or something to MYSQL which was causing those database errors.

Of course, before any upgrades do happen, the board will be backed up.

MessyHonda
11-12-2006, 08:23 PM
In the next week or so I will be upgrading to the latest version of Vbulletin. Things should go just fine and maybe that will stop some of the weird issues that have been happening. I also am leaning to the fact that the server may have been doing some maintenance and/or upgrading or something to MYSQL which was causing those database errors.
Of course, before any upgrades do happen, the board will be backed up.

thats some good news Marc...do you knoe how big is our database?