PDA

View Full Version : People with turbo 3G accords and turbo 3g projects

AccordEpicenter
11-07-2006, 08:53 PM
Raise your hand. Who is left with a turbo 3g or a turbo 3g thats in the works? I think the only ones left for A20 turbos are me and 89Turboed, for B20A its Rob, Wickedaccord and a few others. Post up people. For projects, mykwikcoupe and bobafett have been at theirs for a while, same with SQ is the squad (victor). And Chris, when are you finally gonna boost the built motor?

MessyHonda
11-07-2006, 09:20 PM
i would like to turbo mine...but no cash...plus with that money i could get a newer accord..like a 6th gen

gfrg88
11-08-2006, 08:11 AM
mine is sloowly getting there. my main problem right now is thinking of what my turbo mani is gonna be like. ive got almost everything except that. and also im thinking of converting to obd1 before that. but hopefully by this time next year ill be turboed :rockon:

Legend_master
11-08-2006, 08:22 AM
mine is sloowly getting there. my main problem right now is thinking of what my turbo mani is gonna be like. ive got almost everything except that. and also im thinking of converting to obd1 before that. but hopefully by this time next year ill be turboed :rockon:

LOL, that is all I have is the manifold. I hope to have my project started by next summer. I have an a20, but I do not have a car to put it in :lol: .

military mase
11-08-2006, 08:30 AM
Mine is still up and going. My tuner is doing my OBD1 swap while i'm deployed so when i get back i can driv down to Charlotte to P1 Tuning to get the AEM EMS. Then back up to get the custom piping and turbo mani ect.....done by my local race shop. It's been a while in the works but doing it right and lots of patiants is the key. Motor has been totally rebuilt for turbo app. right before i left i hit my 800 mile break in mark to ensure everything was good to go with the motor. If everything goes well i should be turboed by sometime mid year(jun/jul). Willhave taken me a year and a half to become turboed if it goes as planned

bobafett
11-08-2006, 09:33 AM
My car still need to get broken in. Even NA, my AFR is sometimes 15:1, sometimes 10.5:1 at idle, and its always around 10.8:1 at WOT. I need to get the thing tuned up before I even break it in.

I am considering retiring the t3/t4 .60/.63 and going with a GT28RS dual ball bearing turbo. i dont want much more than 300whp, and the potato will give me a lot better response.

on a side note, i am going to be buying a wrx sometime soon, so that is good for me. will give me the opertunity to tear the accord far apart again. :)

Tomisimo
11-08-2006, 02:12 PM
I misyng new forget pistons and rods, then i gona put it all together. Garret Turbo is in garage waiting for all athers brothers and sisters "parts"

guaynabo89
11-08-2006, 05:55 PM
I have the fuel pump walbro 255 lph.

LOL

yeah hoefully in early 07 I will have something in the woking stages which will hopefully be finished by May 07! (crosses fingers)

89T
11-08-2006, 06:08 PM
well mines running again! lol..
i only have a street tune for right now, at this time I want to make sure that everything i ok before i turn up the boost on the dyno..
I am running at 10.7 psi for now...

newaccorddriver
11-08-2006, 06:30 PM
my pistons are my weakest link right now. the machine shops still got my crank/rods/pistons and their waiting on the flywheel clutch and pulley. elijahs got the flywheel and clutch...

asides from that, i need a new turbo cause i sold my last one cause it was basically something that cant be rebuilt due to discontinued parts. for the good news, i have everything else i need, but i need to order a daughterboard for the MS, and i need to find a suitable 36-1 trigger wheel