PDA

View Full Version : redoing console

jschatte
11-12-2006, 05:33 PM
So, i got the whole console out of a se-i at the junkyard (armrest + cupholders) but i am having some trouble finding plastic spray paint that matches my "burgandy" interior. so, what im wondering is what have you guys used, becasue i want it to match as good as possable.

thanks

russiankid
11-12-2006, 06:00 PM
So, i got the whole console out of a se-i at the junkyard (armrest + cupholders) but i am having some trouble finding plastic spray paint that matches my "burgandy" interior. so, what im wondering is what have you guys used, becasue i want it to match as good as possable.
thanks
I have the same problem, i found the closest match possible at the local auto store. As far as i know you wont find a perfect match.

MessyHonda
11-12-2006, 06:02 PM
i just have it 2 colors...LOL im a cheap ass...i tired to paint the interior of the dx...and i found out that its hard cuz its paint will flake off....i used primer and plastic prep....everthing and it still scratched up.....i painted it black.

87lxiaccord
11-12-2006, 06:03 PM
you could always do black that would be the next best color

ghettogeddy
11-12-2006, 06:37 PM
ya thats what i did in the 89 was just paint the tape holder part black caus eit was marron and th eblue isent a easy match

MessyHonda
11-12-2006, 07:08 PM
ya thats what i did in the 89 was just paint the tape holder part black caus eit was marron and th eblue isent a easy match

did you put in the consol i gave you in yet?

ghettogeddy
11-12-2006, 07:15 PM
did you put in the consol i gave you in yet?
no im ive been lazy