PDA

View Full Version : Bad News, accident

irondragon013
11-23-2006, 07:28 PM
Driving home last night after getting a hair cut on a four lane road with a turn lane in the middel, the car in front of me slammed on there brakes and I tried to stop but the roads were wet and I slid the last 10 ft to their bumper. A black car sopposedly a mustang had pulled out of a neighborhood and instead of going into the suicide lane they were coming head on to the car infront of me and stopped there:wtf: That is why the car infront of me stopped. I couldn't of gone to the lane next to me due to another car. The black car in question drove off. The driver I hit was very nice to me. They called the cops and we filled out an accident report and I didn't get a ticket. His car had the paint scaoed off the bottom of his bumper and my car needs a new hood, radiator, radiator support, and headlights. My parents came and my dad drove my car home. I am going to have to pay for the parts (calling junk yards in the morning) and for the insurance increase. For right now the car needs to be drivable to get me to school and work and back. I have got to say this is one of the worst experiences I have ever had. I hope you all don't have to go through this. Will give you all updates on the situation. Sorry no pics b/c I have no digital camera.

Hope you had a better holiday than me,
Steven

Cheeseburger
11-23-2006, 07:44 PM
oh dam that sucks bro

cubert
11-23-2006, 08:22 PM
no good man...accidents suck ass...hope everything works out for the better and you catch a break somewhere

Civic Accord Honda
11-23-2006, 08:37 PM
that sucks :( do you have any pics of the damage?
why are all thes accidents happening letley :(

jschatte
11-23-2006, 08:56 PM
Sorry no pics b/c I have no digital camera.
did you read it all CAH?

Civic Accord Honda
11-23-2006, 09:04 PM
oops thats what happens when i read something and dont reply right away

irondragon013
11-24-2006, 10:11 AM
well my dad and I just finished getting it going. We hammered and pried on it till we got the headlights on and luckly things only got bent. We did not need to buy any parts but I plan on reduing the front end and getting a new hood so I can toss the ratchet tie down that is holding the hood down in true getto style. It runs for now. Well got to go to work.

Steven

RamThis
11-24-2006, 11:07 AM
Driving home last night after getting a hair cut on a four lane road with a turn lane in the middle

You got a haircut on a four lane road??? :wtf:

2drSE-i
11-24-2006, 11:43 AM
ya ya pick on his grammar. shit happens thats why their called accidents. Don't beat yourself up about it.

89l_x_i
11-24-2006, 03:45 PM
So your gonna fix the car to looking like it did before? Not to mention your car will need a new trans and probably an engine rebuild. If you can afford it, ditch the accord and get your self something better. It wont be worth it in the long run cause youll be speending a good amount of money. Sucks about the accident least your ok and everything ive been there a few times myself:Owned:

irondragon013
11-24-2006, 07:21 PM
It may be bad that I had an accident but it has changed my future car plans. I will keep this car running while saving around $250 a month through collage. By the end of 4 years I will have around $12000 dollars and will use that to buy a newer car. Hopefully it will have a V-tec. The accord is going to be my comuter so all work I will do to it will just keep it running. I do plan to replace the hood and thats about it for boy work.

Steven