PDA

View Full Version : believe it'r not

2oodoor
12-01-2006, 01:27 PM
Oh man I will never be that same , I am so damaged now I will have to be on prozac. Ripleys believe it or not , aired 12\01\06 on Sci fi channel. Article Robosaurus, a real life size robosaurus and it eats a 3 gee sedan, same color as my car. help me
Cant tell what year 86 or 88 style I was fighting back the fear tears....:jaw: :beat:

keruhas184
12-01-2006, 04:42 PM
:huh:

88Accord-DX
12-01-2006, 04:56 PM
Edit- seems like I didn't see this SCI-FI thing.

SOOOO THERE..................

2ndGenGuy
12-01-2006, 05:24 PM
He said:

On the episode of "Ripley's Believe it or Not" which aired on 12/1/06 on the SciFi channel, there was a special on Robosaurus. It's a 3 story tall robot that eats a 3gee sedan same color as his car.

He seems very distrubed by this and now maybe needs to take prozac. He can't tell if it's 1986 or 1988 style, and he had to hold back his tears while watching it get eaten.

Seems pretty simple to me. :D

Jasonf860
12-01-2006, 05:27 PM
http://www.robosaurus.com/robosaurus.html
it has Hydraulic valve control board designed and built in the town next to me.

MessyHonda
12-01-2006, 07:57 PM
He said:

On the episode of "Ripley's Believe it or Not" which aired on 12/1/06 on the SciFi channel, there was a special on Robosaurus. It's a 3 story tall robot that eats a 3gee sedan same color as his car.

He seems very distrubed by this and now maybe needs to take prozac. He can't tell if it's 1986 or 1988 style, and he had to hold back his tears while watching it get eaten.

yeah...after trying to read his post....i knoe his style...that is wut makes me a good whore...i can adapt to diferent styles and then reply...in the least amount of time....so yeah poor 3gee

Civic Accord Honda
12-02-2006, 01:15 AM
:(... i am crying :(

MessyHonda
12-02-2006, 01:24 AM
:(... i am crying :(

dont cry....next time its a FORD that is going to get eaten...

2oodoor
12-02-2006, 05:52 AM
dont cry....next time its a FORD that is going to get eaten...
Oh man but I got a Ford too, but dont love it as much, shhhhhhhhh its my wifes car , moms taxi, 96 police interceptor pimped out a little.

Messy knows my style, lmao

I did not cry folks, really, it was belive it or not mayne

ddude2uc you eight ball fisted son of a gun friday nite party animal..... rofl

MessyHonda
12-02-2006, 10:06 AM
Oh man but I got a Ford too, but dont love it as much, shhhhhhhhh its my wifes car , moms taxi, 96 police interceptor pimped out a little.

lol sorry....then a Hundai or a kia....they suck cuz i saw a 98 at the junkyard...looks like it had tranny problems or something

2oodoor
12-02-2006, 07:29 PM
lol sorry....then a Hundai or a kia....they suck cuz i saw a 98 at the junkyard...looks like it had tranny problems or something
yes they do ,add daewoo to that list
the accord is bitten in half, it was kinda set up I think the break was too clean when the robosaurus bit the car. It was cool, maybe this thread belongs with the 'spotted on movie or tv' one from last summer.

snoopyloopy
12-02-2006, 09:32 PM
hey, crown vics are pretty nice cars. sweet sleeper right there and they drift pretty well too when they have a 600 hp cobra motor in the bay. i wouldn't mind owning one.

MessyHonda
12-02-2006, 09:42 PM
hey, crown vics are pretty nice cars. sweet sleeper right there and they drift pretty well too when they have a 600 hp cobra motor in the bay. i wouldn't mind owning one.

plus you will look like a cop so everyone will get out of your way...lol

Cheeseburger
12-02-2006, 09:52 PM
He said:

wOOt i get it now :huh:

snoopyloopy
12-02-2006, 09:55 PM
plus you will look like a cop so everyone will get out of your way...lol
yeah. oh so true. i always look twice when i'm doing 80 on the freeway and i see i'm coming up on one. or worse, i see crown vic headlights in my mirror at night. then it's time to go down to 70 for a bit. but i can usually tell the police ones from the civ ones, even the undercover ones. just look at the license plate (here in cali, anyway). if it's all numbers, it's almost assuredly a cop. then the "CA EXEMPT" tag gives it away too.

MessyHonda
12-02-2006, 09:59 PM
yeah. oh so true. i always look twice when i'm doing 80 on the freeway and i see i'm coming up on one. or worse, i see crown vic headlights in my mirror at night. then it's time to go down to 70 for a bit. but i can usually tell the police ones from the civ ones, even the undercover ones. just look at the license plate (here in cali, anyway). if it's all numbers, it's almost assuredly a cop. then the "CA EXEMPT" tag gives it away too.

yeah one scared me...when i was coming from school...then i switch to the slow lane...i saw him pass...it was some wantabe gangster...with 5% tint all the way around and some 22 inch rims....it looked alright but damn....you are right makes you think twice.

snoopyloopy
12-02-2006, 10:10 PM
yeah one scared me...when i was coming from school...then i switch to the slow lane...i saw him pass...it was some wantabe gangster...with 5% tint all the way around and some 22 inch rims....it looked alright but damn....you are right makes you think twice.
yeah. those and the new impalas (but not so much bc most real pd don't use the impala on the highway). and now they starting to use the new dodge charger in some departments too. :bandance:

ghettogeddy
12-02-2006, 10:18 PM
they have a z28 out here man that thing is quick it pulled me over one night i was doin 110 in the volvo lol long night i was trying to get home and wasent paying attention to how fast i was going lol

MessyHonda
12-02-2006, 11:14 PM
they have a z28 out here man that thing is quick it pulled me over one night i was doin 110 in the volvo lol long night i was trying to get home and wasent paying attention to how fast i was going lol

yup...our school cop in high school had one of thoes....it looked alright.

snoopyloopy
12-02-2006, 11:17 PM
yeah, chp has a few too. but i don't think they trust the boys out here in the inland division with them. i think they reserve them for the 5/99 in central cali and maybe the 15 between here and vegas.

2oodoor
12-03-2006, 12:19 PM
No kidden, I would love to be able to mod the car, but it is a car I can trust and not have to work on it much, wife drives it.
I got this one from a friend who bought it at auction, was game wardens car, I guess for going around the state to court, it was never a patrol car so it is pretty tight for 160K miles. It has a lot of Asian influence in the design as well as Mustang too, I know them pretty good inside and out, ive built lots of cop cars.
Interesting thing, Florida State Patrol uses a few Mauraders to trick ricers into running them. I Have an article about that.:Owned:
They are having an auction next week for a bunch of them Here next week the county. Ive seen those cars go for less than 1K if its a cruiser.Go to wayne evans auctions , website and see what they got if you want one !!!! Richmond County Augusta GA auction, you can see pics today. Its a live auction.
Yep there is a used car dealer here that gets a lot of them camaros, vics, explorers and all , they ask too much for them, Ive seen gangsta types get 2001 and dub it out , it sucks seeing that.
I would like to make a Maurader look alike and do a cobra treatment to it. I may do it to this one eventually, but I dont even like driving it looks too narc and yea people slow down in front of you and it hangs you up in traffic. lol

2oodoor
12-04-2006, 09:47 AM
http://www.weaci.com/
link to auction , upcoming auctions
These are live auctions, must be there, these type are becoming more and more rare few and far between. Most agencys are now getting rid of cars at online auctions such as gov deals dot com, and ebay,and the price goes up too much there plus you cant check out the vehicles as well.

88Accord-DX
12-04-2006, 07:11 PM
Ok, I say some stupid shit sometimes when I been drinking...

But you make me laugh too. :lol:

I would not even consider a swap to B, if your already D, but not because B is for Bad. D is for Dominate

2oodoor
12-10-2006, 05:54 AM
Ok, I say some stupid shit sometimes when I been drinking...
But you make me laugh too. :lol:
hey no fair , that was taken out of text.
hahaha

I am smart enough to know a B motor is the shittzel in civics or 3rd gen, but with a budget, D is for Dam cheap to make go fast :naughty:

MessyHonda
12-10-2006, 10:11 AM
hey no fair , that was taken out of text.
hahaha
I am smart enough to know a B motor is the shittzel in civics or 3rd gen, but with a budget, D is for Dam cheap to make go fast :naughty:

dont be like diego accord....lol D-series.org

2oodoor
12-18-2006, 12:57 PM
dont be like diego accord....lol D-series.org
Hey, I callz em like I seez um....
at least Im still Honda, and I don't think I would swap a D into a 3rd gen. for all the trouble when you could put in a B. I mostley am speaking of D motors in Civics. For street use.
For 10 second Civics, go B.