PDA

View Full Version : 90+ Accord Q-forms?

87DXHatch
09-03-2002, 08:30 AM
I want to get kick panels in my car, but I don't want to try and make a fool out of myself and mess things up fumbling about with fiberglass.

Does anyone know of the model of Q-form that would most closely fit in our cars? I am thinking that whatever it is, I would have to modify it, but I think that would be many times easier than trying to make my own.

Do they make q-forms for the 90-93 accord? How about the ones for the 88-91 CRX, would those fit closely?

I understand that probably none of you have tried this, but any input would be appreciated. And a How-to will definitely come if I give this a try and am successful. ;)

89accordlxi
09-03-2002, 10:28 AM
I was going to do this a few years ago but decided to make my own instead.
At the time, the audio shop I went to told me that the best bet would be to get a universal kit and modifying that. But I wasn't willing to hand over the $200++ for the Q-forms.
Making ones out of fiberglass isn't really that hard, but is messy and time consuming. I have promised many people that I was going to right a how-to on it. I still am, but I lost the pics that I took during the process. So I am going to redo mine and do the how to when done with that..

But yeah, if you have the money, go for it.. If you haven't already, just go to a shop and ask them what they recommend. Since you are going to modify it anyway, I don't think it really matter which kit you get. But check with them first.

Good luck.

Peace.....